#SaveTimeless 60-second fan fiction contest
Last year was crushing for fans of Timeless, the spacetime yarn that served educational history trips alongside breakneck action and a fierce cast of heroes & villains. After just two seasons, the series that deserved much better was cancelled by NBC. A consolatory Xmas special attempted to satisfy fans and wrap up some loose ends, but we think there is still so much left to tell within the world of Timeless.
That’s why we’re calling on you for our exciting fan fiction contest. Time to trawl through your history books and read up on some sci-fi for inspiration, because we want you to let loose with these characters and write the best idea for a potential new episode you can think of.
How it works
- You write your concept for an episode of Timeless in five sentences or less.
- We choose the concept we think would make a great teleplay.
- The writer of the best teleplay concept receives a $100 Amazon gift voucher (to spend on more Timeless merch, of course).
- Just for fun, we’ll work with a professional screenwriter to punch up your concept as a 15-minute fanfiction teleplay script.
- Contest opens NOW.
- Contest closes March 20th, 2019
- What period of history do you want to see the gang explore?
- Are Lucy and Wyatt your OTP?
- Who do you want to see make a comeback?
- Will Lucy & Wyatt’s twins become time travellers too?