Save ‘Hannibal’ 60-second fan-fiction contest
We’re fighting to save our favorite shows this year, so we’re calling on you to show some appreciation & relight the passion for the best series cancelled in their prime. Today we’re looking at Hannibal, the most stylish & disgusting show on TV before NBC forced showrunner Bryan Fuller to say goodbye to the sophisticated sadist.
Film Daily still feels cheated out of a gloriously grim adaptation of The Silence of the Lambs in Fuller’s trademark style, and we have no doubt future seasons could have been even more gruesomely creative than Thomas Harris’s original series of novels.
That’s why we want to hear from you. Unleash those innermost dark thoughts you usually repress and lay them out for all to see. We want to see your most disturbed ideas for the Hannibal episodes that never were.
How it works
- You write your concept for an episode of Hannibal in five sentences or less.
- We choose the concept we think would make a great teleplay.
- The writer of the best teleplay concept receives a $100 Amazon gift voucher (to spend on more Hannibal t-shirts, of course).
- Just for fun, we’ll work with a professional screenwriter to punch up your concept as a 15-minute fanfiction television script.
- Contest opens NOW.
- Contest closes March 20th, 2019
- Screenplay will be published in May
- Do you still want to protect Will Graham at all costs?
- Are Jimmy & Brian your fave forensic duo?
- How do Will & Hannibal escape certain doom?
- What high-class dishes do you think would taste a little better with human flesh?
We can’t wait to see your most twisted ideas.