Experience a Hassle-Free Trip to Your Dream Destination!
Dubai is a very popular city situated in the United Arab Emirates. It is a very famous tourist destination because of the luxury hotels, luxury shopping, extravagant views, flamboyant buildings, etc. Indian tourists love Dubai and there are several reasons behind that. Let us see a few of those:
- It takes 3 to 3.5 hours to reach Dubai from the major cities of India. That is the reason why Dubai is the first option to come to the minds of Indian tourists while planning an abroad trip. Almost 1500 flights fly between Dubai and India throughout the entire week. The air fares are reasonable too.
- Finding hotels is not at all a tough job as Dubai is booming with countless hotels. It has plenty of hotels for every budget and taste. There are a lot of Indian dining options available in Dubai that will suit every tourist’s budget and taste. Also, there are a lot of Indian vegetarian dining options available in Dubai, that make Indian tourists feel at home.
- Gold Souk is one of the greatest attractions for the Indian tourists. Indians have a fascination for gold jewelries. The price of gold in Dubai is way lesser compared to that in India. Moreover, the purity is also genuine. The forgery punishment is way higher at Dubai, which is why people don’t usually cheat here. In Dubai, you can even buy gold from the vending machines.
- Dubai is also famous for the electronic gadgets. This is another thing that fascinates the Indian tourists. Indian tourists purchase a lot of electronic gadgets from Dubai as the prices are way cheaper than that in India.
- A lot of Indian concerts and events are organized in Dubai. Indians love their celebrities and there are high chances of coming across Bollywood and Tollywood celebrities while roaming around in the luxury hotels and malls in Dubai.
- Shopping in India using cash is difficult nowadays. But the situation is a lot different in Dubai. You can buy bags, watches, gadgets, clothes, etc., everything there without worrying about anything.
- Indians can not only shop western wears but they also can shop Indian attires. It isn’t available in any other foreign destination. Indians can also buy Pakistani attires and products here in Dubai. Meena Bazaar is very famous among the Indian tourists.
- Apart from these there are a lot of tourist attractions here in Dubai that makes it even more fascinating. The skyscraper Burj Khalifa is the major attraction with 160 stories and a height of 829.8m. The Dubai Aquarium, Dubai Fountain, Dubai mall, etc. are some of the other attractions of this city. The Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark, Burj Al Arab, Sky Dubai, Lego land, Ferrari World, etc. are some of the other famous destinations that have proved to be the major attractions for the Indian tourists.
- The recently developed Dubai Miracle Garden has gained quite a lot of popularity among the Indian tourists. In this garden, over 50 million flowers are arranged in several patterns and designs. Kite beach, Dubai Aquarium, Medinat, and Jumeirah beaches are also loved by the Indian tourists. Tourists should definitely experience the Dubai Desert Safari!
- The hotel prices in Dubai are very reasonable. Dubai has luxury hotels like Atlantis, etc., which are capable of competing with the best hotels of the world. You will find a lot of hotel options at par with your style and budget range.
- Dubai has adequate taxis and metro services which are very cost-effective. This makes it easy for the tourists to roam around. Moreover, you won’t be facing the language barrier because all the taxi drivers here in Dubai are either Pakistanis or Indians.
- The public areas and streets of Dubai are neat and clean and has an aesthetic appearance. It is also considered to be one of the safest cities in the world, thereby making it an ideal tourist destination.
- On the streets of Dubai, you can see a wide variety of luxury cars like Rolls Royce, Lamborghini, Porsche, Ferrari, etc. You can also spot gold-plated cars. This is another thing that tourists absolutely love!
- Moreover, Indian tourists will find a Jet hose in the washrooms of Dubai, which they can’t find in any other foreign land.
Places to Visit in Dubai
This island is shaped like a palm tree. There are a lot of shopping spots and this island is filled with beautiful clubs, bars, extravagant waterparks, plenty of restaurants, beautiful resorts, etc.
You can also enjoy sea fishing in Dubai. All you need to do is book a boat and enjoy. There are a wide variety of packages for you to choose from.
You must definitely visit Jumeirah Mosque. You will get a guide who will tell you interesting facts and stories about the history of the place! You can also have breakfast here.
If you want to get an idea on how Dubai used to be in the earlier days, you must definitely visit Old Dubai once. You will find a lot of small shops, alleyways, and gold markets in Old Dubai which will give you that perfect vintage city vibe!
You should definitely visit marina if you like high-rise buildings and scenic walks.
Places to Visit in Trivandrum
Neyyar Dam & Wildlife Sanctuary
Happy Land Water Theme Park
Karikkakom Chamundi Devi Temple
Sri Chitra Art Gallery
Science and Technology Museum
CSI Christ Church
Mall of Travancore
Aazhimala Siva Temple
Pazhavangadi Ganapathy Temple
Sunil’s Wax Museum
Flights from Dubai to Trivandrum
There are plenty of flights that fly between Dubai and Trivandrum. You can easily check Dubai Trivandrum flight status here . The fastest flights on this route are provided by Air India Express. You can carry your own food on these flights. You can also book hotels at a budget near the Trivandrum airport. The average range of airfare for this route for Economy class ranges from AED 274 to AED 6245. Web check-in option is also available with the flights from Dubai to Trivandrum.