No oven, no problem: Try the ultimate no-bake cookies recipe
Perhaps you’re already beginning to see the signs out your window but winter is almost gone. The bright and comfy rays of sun are blooming all around, bursting through our windows and curtains. It’s melting the snow, warming up the winds. The weather making it perfect to spend some time outside is right around the corner. Imagine the pleasure of eating cookies amid a nice spring afternoon.
Picture yourself having some tasty no-bake cookies made with cocoa, peanut butter, and oatmeal. Now, we’re always thinking of new and clever ways to enjoy the classics with a different twist. The fact is, we don’t always feel like cooking and baking and we don’t have to.
You’ll want to start timing when the mixture reaches a full rolling boil; this is the trick to successful cookies. Be sure not to boil for too long or the cookies will be dry and crumbly. Yet, if you don’t boil long enough, the cookies won’t be sufficient. Stay tuned and learn our recipe for no bake cookies!
No bake cookies
Oatmeal, peanut butter, and chocolate blends like the different colors of a painting or tequila sunrise.
- 1 ¾ cups of white sugar
- ½ cup of milk
- ½ cup of butter
- 4 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup of crunchy peanut butter
- 3 cups of quick-cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- Take a medium saucepan.
- Gather the sugar, milk, butter, and cocoa powder
- Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Cook them for 1 ½ minutes.
- Remove the mixture from the heat.
- Stir in the peanut butter, oats, and vanilla extract.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper.
- Let the cookies cool down until they harden.
Strawberries and Cream no bake cookies
Of course, we have the classical chocolate chip which humanity will never grow tired of. But we never have to marginalize the other fantastic flavors. We’ve stumbled upon one of the best recipes for no bake cookies that’ll be perfect this spring and summer! Try Strawberries and Cream no bake cookies!
- 2 cups of granulated sugar
- ½ cup of cubed unsalted butter
- ⅓ cup of milk
- ⅓ cup of strawberry powder (make sure they’re roughly ¾ cup of freeze-dried strawberries
- 2 ounces of cream cheese (make sure it’s room temperature)
- 2 ¾ cups of quick cooking oats
- ¼ teaspoon of strawberry oil
- 1 drop of super red gel paste food color (which is optional)
- If you’re utilizing the frozen strawberries, place about ¾ cup in a food processor, blender, or bullet and grind it into a powder.
- Sift the powder and measure it out to ⅓ of a cup.
- Measure out the quick cooking oats and cream cheese.
- Lay down the wax paper on your counter.
- Take a large saucepan.
- Add the granulated sugar, butter, and milk.
- Turn on medium to high heat and let the butter melt.
- You’ll want to stir often.
- Stir the ingredients until it comes to a boil.
- Time it for two minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Stir in the strawberry oil, cream cheese, strawberry powder, gel food paste, and quick cooking oats.
- Stir until everything has collaborated.
- Spoon the mixture onto the wax paper with two spoons and let the cookies cool down.
- Overall, it should take about an hour and a half to set up.
Chocolate Chip no bake cookies
It would hardly be a gathering of the best no bake cookies recipes without implementing the classic. Learn how to make Chocolate Chip no bake cookies!
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons of milk
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 ½ cup of oat flour
- ½ cup of chocolate chips
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Take a large bowl.
- Melt the butter and brown sugar.
- Whisk them together then add the milk and vanilla.
- Once the wet ingredients are combined, add the oat flour and salt, stirring it in.
- Once the dough is made, gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- With a cookie scoop or a tablespoon measure scoop 2 tablespoons of dough into your hand.
- Roll them into a ball then place them on the lined baking sheet and press them down into little disks.
- Repeat the process.
- Have them sit in the refrigerator for no less than twenty minutes.