Time commitment: 40 hours per week
Contract term: 1 Months – Permanent
Location: In our virtual/online office
Bingewatch is an international media company that runs a suite of online platforms dedicated to art, culture, news and life. We run a suite of magazines and a music and video production company with an emphasis on viral video creation.
We are looking for online sales bookkeepers to help us with our busy sales department for the magazine Film Daily.
This role includes business administration, sales administration, and invoicing management. Working in a fast-paced new media startup, no two days will be the same. The Remote Sales Manager works alongside the management team hand-in-hand with the chief marketing officer.
We already work with amazing, storied clients and emerging technologies & agencies.
Do you believe strong organization skills are the route to everything good in life? Then this might be the perfect sales role for you.
The Remote Sales Bookkeeper ensures the business day runs smoothly and enables the team to grow business.
You will oversee the financial side of a busy team of sales assistants. You will be creating and chasing invoices as well as recording sales, profits and losses. You’ll create systems, budgets and targets, calculate burn rates and demystify the profit we make per client.
You’ll work with automation to ensure we get paid on time and roll out new products utilizing Bitcoin as a payment resource, creating offers with the sales team to assure all payment resources are utilized to create consistent cash flow.
Most of your work will be done via web tools, and management of your team will be handled via instant messaging.
- Create invoices
- Combine daily targets
- Compile profit-and-loss statements
- Keep a track of daily sales & revenue
- Use automation to chase invoices
- Use traditional methods to chase invoices
- Use agile methodology to keep track of workflow
- Manage a small team of junior bookkeepers
- Work with sales & editorial teams to assure tasks are completed on time
- Invoice creation & management
- Budget creation & management
- Daily sales reports
- Keeping track of new revenue sources
- Advising ops team on new banking and e-commerce platforms we should integrate
- Relationship management
- Working with tech team on automation
- Working with CEO on new products
- Interfacing with staff
- Communications with staff, partners, and authorities
- Creating systems, processes, and procedures
- Setting team targets
This role is perfect for anyone who:
- Understands digital ads & assets
- Wants to work within a fast-paced new media company
- Wants to become a financial director in future
The ideal candidate:
- Possesses a love for film & TV
- Is articulate, diligent, and hard-working
- Is incredibly organized
- Is social media-savvy
- Has a typing speed of 40 WPM or higher
Film Daily is your source for news about life – with an entertainment focus. As media fast creeps into all segments of daily living, let us be your guide through a cluttered landscape.
Our beats: LGBTQ+, films, fandom, streaming, webseries, filmmaking, indie film, indie filmmakers, celebrities, models, actors, film festivals, screenwriting prizes, beauty, tech, wellness, fitness, money, gaming, travel, fashion, lifestyle, 420, true crime, activism, internet culture, quizzes, art, and current affairs.
We keep you entertained about entertainment – and everything else you need to live your best life.
We’re your guide to:
- Outsider storytelling emphasizing equality and diversity
- Film education & the craft of filmmaking & screenwriting
- The industry, film festivals, and film platforms
- Current film news
- Breaking into the business of content creation
Shortlisted applicants will be expected to fulfill a competency test before an offer is made.
Please send your resume and cover letter, telling us why you’re right for the role. Any links to previous social media pages you have worked on, or projects of which you are proud, will also be considered.