Easy Guide To Change TV-Input Connections 11 With Firestick Remote
Who doesn’t like to give commands and get their work done? The Firestick remote is one of such virtual assistants which allows users to stream thousands of movies, TV shows, apps, games, etc., using their voice.
No matter how much you appreciate such wonders of the latest technology, you never want to compromise with your online privacy and anonymity while using a public internet connection for streaming. That’s why you should use a firestick Virtual Private Network(VPN).
This article provides you the guidelines to change TV input connections with a firestick remote regardless of whatever technology you use: a Fire TV, Fire TV stick, or Fire TV Cube.
What Do You NeedMultiple features make To Change TV Input Connections With Firestick Remote?
- A High-Definition Television (HDTV) with High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) port.
- A Wi-fi connection
- The second or third generation of Alexa voice remote.
Setting Up The Fire TV Stick
- At first, you have to plug in one end of the USB micro cable with the power adaptor and then the other end into the Fire TV stick.
- Then you have to plug the Fire TV stick into a suitable HDMI port on your HDTV.
- After pressing the home button, you’ll have to press the play/pause button.
- Then you have to select the suitable language for you.
- Afterward, you have to choose a Wi-fi connection and connect with it.
- Finally, you can register or create an account to enjoy the services.
Setting Up The Fire TV Cube
Follow the same steps with the Fire TV Cube to set it up as for the Fire TV Stick.
What Is The Need Of A Firestick VPN?
Much of the streaming media content is accessible to specified countries only due to geo-locking. The Firestick remote has the exceptional capability of switching inputs on your TV and along with a VPN, it is simply unstoppable. There are multiple features that make it the totally free VPN for firestick.
Being highly portable and travel-friendly is one of the most impressive features offered by the Firestick technology. But geo-locking ruins this feature whenever the user is traveling away from their home country. Firestick VPN is the only solution to this problem.
Changing TV Input Connections With Firestick Remote
When you can change TV input connections using a Firestick remote, it is one of the best solutions for you if you are looking for a free VPN for Firestick. Or if
You are facing restrictions in your favorite series we have recommended apps for jailbreaking.
How Will You Ensure Your Firestick Remote Is Capable of Changing TV Input Connections?
First, you have to check your remote for a power button at the top. If the remote has that button, your remote can switch TV input connections; otherwise, it can not.
How To Make Sure Your TV Is Under Proper Settings
- At first, you have to go to settings à Equipment control à Manage Equipment à Input Switching.
- Then, in the “INPUT SWITCHING” menu on your Fire TV, check whether you need to change something for your TV to work.
- In this way, you can ensure that your TV is in proper configuration with the Fire TV.
How Can You Start The Setup Process Form Beginning
- First, you have to go to settings à Equipment control à Manage Equipment à TV
- Then, you have to highlight the “change TV.” Do not select it.
- Finally, press the Menu button from the remote.
Using these steps, you can start the setup process repeatedly and ensure the proper Fire TV settings.
Changing TV Input Connections By Giving Voice Commands Through Firestick Remote
Once you’re assured that you’ve got the right Firestick remote and your TV is configured with the proper Fire TV setting, then you can easily give commands to change TV input connections using the following steps :
- On your Firestick remote, hold down the microphone button.
- Give the voice command to change or switch the TV input connections.
- After giving the command, you have to immediately point your Firestick remote at your TV and wait till you see the input changes.
Let us suppose you want to change your TV to a specific HDMI input. You can say “Switch to HDMI two” and point your Firestick remote at the TV. You can see the HDMI input has been changed to the desired input.
How To Tell Your Fire TV Which Input It Is Connected To?
- First, you have to go to settings à Equipment Control à Manage Equipment à Fire TV.
- Then you have to select the TV input to which the Fire TV is connected.
- Hold down the microphone button and say, “Go Home.”
- Then your TV will switch back to the Fire TV’s input.
How To Know What Else Is Connected To Your TV Input?
- First, you have to go to settings à Equipment Control à Manage Equipment à Add Equipment.
- Then you can add all the devices that you have connected to your TV.
- Hold down the microphone and give a voice command to switch the device using the device name.
For example – you can say “Switch to media player” and start listening to your favorite music playlist.
This approach allows you to switch your TV inputs without even remembering the specific inputs each device is connected to.
With a suitable Firestick remote in your hand and under the proper Fire TV settings, you can easily control your TV input connections using your voice.
Firestick Tv settings are so user friendly that you can easily operate it is the
Network of small appliances developed by Amazon.