IPhone Won’t Turn On Stuck On Apple Logo
Do you want to learn why iPhones get stuck on the Apple logo and its practical solutions simultaneously? Try Dr.Fone- System Repair (iOS) to resolve this frustrating issue— read more!
Is your iPhone stuck on the Apple logo? It’s a depressing sight, but you’re not alone. This article goes into the causes of this widespread problem and offers a variety of practical remedies to get your iPhone running correctly. Whether you’ve just upgraded your iOS, suffered a sudden crash, or faced other software-related issues, we’ve got you covered.
In addition, we’ll show you how to use Dr.Fone- System Repair (iOS), a sophisticated program that may help you address difficult system faults. Let’s remove that irritating Apple logo issue and get your iPhone back in action.
Part 1: Reasons for iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo
Imagine turning on your iPhone and seeing the Apple logo for the next 5 minutes! iPhone stuck on the Apple logo is one of the significant issues iOS users face, and there are various causes for this problem. Knowing all these causes is the first step toward finding a solution. Read more here:
- iOS Updates: One of the most prevalent reasons is iOS updates. While updates are critical for improving security and efficiency, they may sometimes fail. If the update process fails or is stopped, your iPhone may get stuck on the Apple logo.
- Jailbreaking: Although jailbreaking your iPhone is popular among certain users to obtain more control, it may also cause issues. If done incorrectly or with incompatible customizations, your iPhone may get stuck on the Apple logo during startup.
- Glitches in Software: Everyday use may result in software malfunctions. These tiny faults may build over time and cause your iPhone to fail to finish the startup routine.
- Hardware difficulties: While software difficulties are more typical, hardware faults may also result in the Apple logo error. Your iPhone may freeze on startup due to problems with the battery, display, or other internal components.
- Third-Party applications: Some third-party applications may not be optimized for your iOS version or may have issues that cause the boot process to fail. Installing such programs may exacerbate the situation.
- Data Corruption: Data corruption inside your iPhone might sometimes cause startup issues. This may happen for various reasons, including unexpected shutdowns or system breakdowns.
Understanding these causes is critical for properly diagnosing and fixing the problem. In the next part, we’ll look at how to repair your iPhone if it’s stuck on the Apple logo.
Part 2: How to fix the iPhone stuck on the Apple logo
So you’ve encountered the dreaded problem of your iPhone being stuck on the Apple logo. Not to worry; various viable techniques exist for restoring your gadget to regular operation. In this part, we’ll look at four proven solutions and present a powerful software, Dr.Fone- System Repair (iOS), that can efficiently deal with system faults.
However, back up iPhone data before you move onto any solution!
1. Hard Reset your iPhone
When your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo, a hard reset is a simple yet effective and successful way to restart it. Here’s how to go about it:
Step 1: Start by swiftly pressing and releasing Volume Up.
Step 2: Quickly press and release Volume Down.
Step 3: Press and hold the side button until the Apple logo appears.
This approach is compatible with most iPhones, including the iPhone 8 and above. You may utilize the Volume Down and Sleep/Wake buttons instead of the Volume Up and Side keys on the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus.
2. Use iTunes to Restore
If the hard reset fails, restore your iPhone using iTunes. Install the newest iTunes version and perform these steps:
Step 1: Plug your iPhone onto your computer and run iTunes (or Finder on macOS Catalina and later).
Step 2: Boot your iPhone in recovery. For iPhone 8 and later, swiftly push and leave the Volume buttons, then keep pressing the Side key until the recovery option screen appears. Choose Volume Down over Volume Up for iPhone 7 and 7 Plus.
Step 3: iTunes (or Finder) will recognize your iPhone in repair mode and offer Update or Restore. Restore, erase, and reinstall iOS.
3. iOS System Repair with Dr.Fone
Dr.Fone- System Repair (iOS), a powerful program developed to address numerous iOS system difficulties, is a complete solution. If your iPhone is frozen on the Apple logo, this may be the solution you’ve been looking for.
Step 1: Download and install Dr.Fone.
Step 2: Launch Dr.Fone and choose System Repair from the home screen.
Step 3: Connect the iPhone to the PC and click Standard Repair.
Step 4: Follow the on-screen prompts to boot into Recovery mode.
Step 5: Verify device details and download firmware. Dr.Fone automatically finds the iPhone firmware.
Step 6: Select Repair Now to restore your iOS Update problems after downloading the update.
Dr.Fone will solve system faults and launch your iPhone sans the Apple logo. This strategy keeps your data secure and dependable. A perfect method of iOS System Repair: Fix iOS to Normal Quickly – Dr.Fone!
4. Remove Problematic Apps or Jailbreaks
In certain situations, troublesome applications or an attempted jailbreak may cause your iPhone to lock up during startup. To resolve this:
Step 1: If you suspect a particular app, try recollecting the most recent app you installed before the problem happened. Delete this app by following these steps:
- On your home screen, tap and hold the app icon.
- When the icons wiggle, touch the “delete button” on the app.
- Please confirm the deletion.
Step 2: Reverse jailbreaking of your iPhone. Jailbreaking might create device instability and problems.
These four approaches should help your iPhone stop flashing the Apple logo. Remember to back up iphone data regularly to avoid data loss while troubleshooting. Visit iOS System Problems for more sophisticated solutions and help to deal with iOS system difficulties.
You are not alone if you are experiencing the “iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo” problem, and effective solutions are available. Many techniques range from basic hard resets and iTunes restorations to the more sophisticated Dr.Fone – System Repair (iOS) program.
While fast remedies like hard resets and iTunes restorations often work, Dr.Fone is your trusty partner for more intricate iOS system faults. It’s a significant addition to your toolset since it can handle various iOS system problems without causing data loss.
Remember that frequent data backups are required to protect your valuable information. With these methods, you can confidently address the Apple logo problem and keep your iPhone working properly.