Bingewatch Awards: Vote Best Platform and Best Show
Voting is now open for the 2019 Bingewatch Awards. We’re starting as we mean to go on with two important and controversial categories: Best U.S. Streaming Platform & Best Show to Bingewatch.
We’ll be posting new polls daily, but make sure you join the conversation over at Twitter. Did we miss your favorite show in our polls? Tweet at us why we should add it to the category.
Best U.S. Streaming Platform
Criterion: Streaming platforms must be available to users in the United States of America.
Your winning platform is the one:
- You’d choose if you could only subscribe to one streaming platform
- That supports the content you love
- That’s easy to use, has great user experience, and makes the best suggestions to you via their algorithm
Best Show to Bingewatch
Criteria: Each show must have had a season air or have dropped on a U.S. streaming platform in 2019. Its most recent season must be available to watch on any U.S. territory streaming platform, available without incurring an additional fee.
Your winning show is the one:
- That keeps you awake at night and helps you get up in the morning
- Whose cast & crew you love the most
- Whose narrative makes a quick viewing turn into a bingewatching session
- The Bingewatcher Awards will take place between the second and the last week of August annually.
- Polls are open from their launch day until 1:00 am ET on September 1st, 2019.
- You can vote as many times as you’d like in each poll.
- Voting is open internationally.
- TV shows included in the categories must be available to watch legally in the USA and have had a season air after Jan 1st, 2019, unless the category specifies otherwise.
- Links to each poll will be posted here daily.
We know how powerful fandoms are. Here’s another chance to make your voices heard. Limber up your fingers, because now’s the time to vote. Bookmark this page!