How to Make Weed Edibles: Best Edible Marijuana Recipes
Cannabis edibles offer you a convenient way of enjoying the therapeutic effects of cannabis. Unlike vaping or smoking, the effects last longer which makes it effective for pain management and relaxation.
Even better, making edibles at home is easier than you thought. Even beginners can make it with a little guidance. Here you can find an easy CBD gummy recipe which is the convenient and delicious way to consume stress-busting CBD oil.
Besides, you can customize a recipe by varying the potency in the weed snack to suit your needs.
While there are so many easy recipes for weed edibles, we’ll focus on a few that are sure to give you high-quality edibles to the level of some of the best edibles Canada has to offer.
5 Best Weed Edible Recipes You Can Try at Home
These recipes are a collection of different la familia edibles, from heavy meals to snacks and drinks, because edibles don’t just have to be cookies and brownies.
1. Weed Bacon
If you want to start your day with a little more energy, this is the perfect recipe for an energetic breakfast. The bacon oil acts as great activation of the THC in cannabis, giving you a more therapeutic feel.
- Ground cannabis (powder)
- Sliced bacon
- Preheat the oven to 225 degrees, place cannabis on a cookie sheet and then bake for 45 minutes.
- Once the cannabis is fully baked, preheat the oven to 275 degrees. Place strips of bacon to your desired quantity on an ungreased cookie sheet and put them in the oven.
- Sprinkle the baked cannabis powder on the bacon to your desired potency, and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and turn the bacon strips. Sprinkle some cannabis on the other side, and return to bake for ten more minutes, and enjoy your breakfast.
2. Cannabis Coffee
What better way to wake your sleepy or bored self than a cup of coffee? With this cannabis-infused coffee, the feeling is heavenly. You can get the best cannabis online from Canada.
- Half a gram of grounded weed (you can add this if you are a regular)
- 3 cups of water
- Coffee powder
- Coconut oil or butter
- You can add cream or other flavors
- Add the water into a pan, and bring to boil.
- Add two tablespoons of the oil or butter (the cannabinoids in weed are not water-soluble).
- Add the grounded weed.
- Bring the mixture to simmer for 40 minutes. By this time, THC, CBD, and other nutritious compounds of the weed are fully extracted.
- Sieve the mixture to remove the plant matter.
- Add your coffee and blend the mixture properly.
- Add your milk and flavors of choice.
3. Cannabis-infused Gingerbread Mini Cakes
This is the best snack you can have at any time of the day. The taste of spicy ginger and molasses gives such a classic taste to the bread. To top it up is the presence of cannabis, which gives it a unique feel.
These days, dispensaries really do offer many types of edibles products. If you choose to buy edibles online in Canada, the country also has countless places to buy edibles since it is now legal in the country to use cannabis. The choices for you are just endless!
- Half a cup of gluten-free baking flour
- Quarter a cup of brown rice flour
- Quarter a cup of coconut flour
- Two tablespoons of baking powder
- Half tablespoon of sea salt
- One tablespoon of ginger powder
- One tablespoon of cannabis powder
- One cup of hemp milk
- One flax egg
- A quarter cup of water
- Two tablespoons of molasses
- Two tablespoons of cannabis-infused coconut oil
- Mix the powdered ingredients, including ginger and cannabis
- In a bowl, mix flax egg, water, hemp milk, molasses, and coconut oil.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture.
- Grease the pan with the cannabis-infused coconut oil and adjust it to medium heat to avoid burning the molasses
- Scoop a portion of the mixture, one at a time, and cook until edges are firm and bubbly
- You can get 10-12 cakes from this recipe. Serve while still hot.
4. Marijuana Omelettes
Marijuana Omelettes are perfect when taken as breakfast, lunch snacks, or a light dinner. It is very rich in protein and, combined with cannabinoids, provides great nutrients to your body.
- Six eggs
- One pack of bacon
- One chopped red pepper
- One sliced onion
- Quarter a cup of grated cheese
- Two and a half tablespoons of cannabutter
- Fry the bacon until brown and crispy using its oil.
- Fry the onions and other veggies with one tablespoon of cannabutter.
- Remove the bacon from heat and drain the grease from the pan.
- Crush the eggs and mix them properly in a bowl.
- Add the bacon and the cooled veggies to the mixture.
- Add half a tablespoon of cannabutter to a saucepan and fry the mixture under medium heat for three to minutes before flipping.
- Add a topping of cheese and allow it to melt before enjoying while still hot.
5. Cannabis Popcorn
It is the perfect snack for your movie night and one of the easiest cannabis snacks to make.
- Popcorn kernels
- Two tablespoons of peanut oil
- Half tablespoon of salt
- One tablespoon of cannabutter
- Put the kernels in a pan and add the peanut oil.
- Add the salt and cannabutter and cover for them to pop.
- Once the kernels stop popping, please turn off the heat and wait for them to cool, then serve.
You don’t have to smoke a blunt to enjoy marijuana. Follow this guide and enjoy the same effect of a blunt more healthily. Just be careful not to overdose.