No oven? No problem with these delicious no bake cheesecake recipes
Cheesecake . . . Ah, cheesecake! One of America’s ― and one of the world’s ― favorite desserts no matter where you go. The softness of the dough and the richness of the toppings make cheesecake something unique & sweet, allowing you to use your imagination to put anything you want on it.
Berries, chocolate, caramel, tropical fruits . . . you name it! There are no limits to your imagination. But then, when it comes to making your cheesecake, your creative roll could stop when you think about how you are going to bake your dessert. Time, temperature, consistency, all the stuff you need to make your cheesecake perfect might make you rush to the store and just buy one!
But there’s no need to despair now: There are several no-bake cheesecake recipes that you can try – and with amazing results! Step away from the oven, and stick with us for some delicious no bake cheesecake recipes.
Triple berry no bake cheesecake
Off to a good start! Here’s a recipe for those who love berries, but hate feeling the heat.
- 1-1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of butter, melted
For the filling:
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) of cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 2 cups of heavy whipping cream
For the topping:
- 2 cups of fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries
- 1 cup of fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- In a small bowl, mix the cracker crumbs, the brown sugar and the cinnamon; stir in the melted butter. Press the mix onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. springform pan. Refrigerate the crust for 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, the sugar and the lemon juice until the mix is smooth. Gradually add the heavy cream; beat until stiff peaks form. Transfer the mix to the prepared crust. Refrigerate the covered pan overnight.
- In a separate bowl, toss the berries with powdered sugar. Let stand 15-30 minutes or until the berries release their juices.
- With a knife, loosen the sides of the cheesecake from the baking pan; remove rim, and serve the cheesecake with the berry topping.
No bake cherry cheesecake
Here’s a classic cheesecake topping in a no bake recipe that’s worth trying!
- 1 ½ cups of graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ cup of brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- ⅓ cup of butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages of cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 1 pint of heavy whipping cream
- ⅓ cup of white sugar
- 1 (21 ounce) can of cherry pie filling
- In a small bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Add the melted butter and mix well. Press the crust into the bottom of an 8 or 10 inch springform pan. Refrigerate the dough until firm.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese and lemon juice until the mixture is soft. Add the whipping cream and beat with an electric mixer until the batter gets thick.
- Add the white sugar and continue to beat until stiff. Pour the mix into the chilled crust, and top it with pie filling.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake for several hours or overnight. Remove the rim of the springform pan before serving.
No bake chocolate turtle cheesecake
Here’s a no-bake recipe for a chocolate favorite: Turtle. With lots of caramel to top off the look.
- 1 (9 inch) prepared chocolate cookie crumb crust
- ½ (14 ounce) package caramel candy
- ¼ cup evaporated milk
- ¾ cup chopped pecans
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 ¼ cups milk
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- ½ cup chocolate fudge topping
- Place the caramel candy and the evaporated milk in a heavy saucepan. Cook them over medium heat for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until the blend is smooth. Stir in 1/2 cup of the chopped pecans. Pour the mixture into the chocolate crumb crust.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the cream cheese, the sour cream and the milk. Blend them until smooth. Add the pudding mix and process it for about 30 seconds longer. Pour the mix over the caramel layer and chill the cheesecake for 15 minutes, or until set.
- Drizzle the fudge topping over the cheesecake in a decorative pattern. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup pecans on top. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Have any other delicious no bake cheesecake recipes? Drop them below in the comments to keep things sweet and chill!