Build a Resilient Business Strategy for Your Company with a Plan B
Every SEO consultant in India would recommend to you that over-reliance on a single platform for SEO can lead to instability and jeopardize your business.
For example, if you check your analytics data on a regular basis, you should observe a nice monthly visitor contribution from Google. But what if the search engine giant penalizes your website due to a single algorithmic update?
If you haven’t created alternative traffic routes, your online business might crumble overnight. Even if you were mistakenly demoted in the search engine results, it may take a month or more to regain visitors. As a result, you must generate traffic through other channels.
Why You Should Be Concerned with Other Search Engines?
Google is without a doubt the most popular search engine, accounting for more than 91.54 per cent of the search market share. However, because of its prominence, it is the most difficult search engine to rank well on.
Furthermore, as previously said, depending on a single channel to bring visitors to your website is not a sensible option because any flaw (penalty by Google) in this channel can have a significant influence on traffic to your website and therefore your online business.
If you don’t want to lose visitors to your website, it’s a good idea to set up more than one channel. In this manner, if a fault occurs in one channel, like Google, other channels (other search engines) will maintain the traffic (albeit not in the same quantity as Google channelize) flowing to run your business.
So, to identify a few channels or search engines from which you may connect to your website, it must be critical that these channels bring in as much traffic as feasible.
Ranking channels based on the amount of market share they garnered in 2020, we have compiled a list of 5 Search engines that might successfully accomplish your objective.
SEO Strategies for These Search Engines
The majority of Google SEO efforts done by SEO Company are effective in assisting these search engines in understanding your content and website design. However, there are some details that must be handled individually.
Let’s have a look at which set of SEO methods work on these search engines:
- Sitemap submission
- Page speed
- Quality content not shorter than 300 words. The bigger your content is, the higher its credibility would be for Bing.
- Maintain Freshness in your content. Every search engine appreciates this.
- According to Bing’s webmaster rules, social signals play a significant role in its ranking algorithm.
- Hire an SEO consultant
- Quality content of no less than 300 words.
- Sites with more words per page attract better ranks in Baidu.
- Your website will rank higher if it is in Simplified Chinese rather than Traditional Chinese or another dialect.
- Research your keywords well, Use long-tail keywords
- Placing keywords at the top of your website page increases the effectiveness of SEO on this platform.
- Put extra attention on On-page SEO
- Hire an SEO consultant
- User engagement
- Domain age.
- Commercial factors.
- Indexing time.
- User experience
- Devise a Semantic search strategy
- Use Hyper-local Search Terms
- C-Rank Algorithm
- P-Rank Algorithm
- CTR & Other SERP Signals
- Keyword Usage & Frequency Within Content
- Content Freshness
Hire An SEO Consultant
Whether you want to broaden the scope of your brand, generate more traffic, or boost the number of sales with an effective On-page SEO, SEO Services can help you get the results you desire.