KBO BREEZE COMMUTER E-BIKE Vs. AVENTON LEVEL COMMUTER E-BIKE
Owing to the advancement in the various commuter e-bikes, some riders have begun to question which bike is right for them and what the difference is between the two similarly designed bicycles. This article compares two of the most efficient and affordable E-bike in the market, to help you determine which commuter electric bike is best suited for your needs.
KBO BREEZE COMMUTER E-BIKE
The KBO Breeze commuter E-bike is an incredible bargain buy of an electric bike that has everything you need for an extended commute through an urban environment. The KBO Breeze commuter e-bike was a blast to ride and provided a fascinating riding experience that falls somewhere between performance, and leisure.
The KBO Breeze commuter e-bike ultimately has a bigger battery when compared with the Aventon Level commuter e-bike. The KBO Breeze commuter e-bike has a 16amp hour battery as compared with the Aventon level commuter e-bike which has a 14amp hour battery.
KBO Breeze commuter e-bike has a top speed of 28mph and a motor that is capable of about 900W of peak power. Overall, it is certain that this commuter e-bike will check a lot of boxes for anyone looking for a capable commuter electric bike.
PROS AND CONS OF KBO BREEZE COMMUTER E-BIKE
- This KBO commuter e-bike has a powerful 750w brushless geared Hub motor that will give you the confidence to handle longer rides, through the city blocks, light trails, and any hills you come across.
- The battery life of the KBO breeze commuter e-bike is one of the biggest advantages of a KBO bike which consists of a removable 48V, 16AH lithium-ion battery with Samsung cells, rated for 9000 full charge cycles. This amazing battery capacity will give you up to 55 miles of riding on a single charge.
- The KBO breeze commuter e-bike also consists of a well-built saddle which is very comfortable and reduces the feeling of bumps while riding on the road. This saddler is also adjustable to fit your comfort.
- The KBO breeze commuter e-bike has a quick 48v amp charger which takes about 5 hours to fully charge the battery. The time taken to fully charge the battery greatly shortens between riding to keep up with the fast pace of your commuting demands.
- The KBO breeze is a Utility e-bike whose upright sitting position makes it suitable for long recreational rides. It also comes with a rear rack which has a rated payload capacity of 300Ibs on which riders can strap gear or any form of cargo.
- The KBO breeze commuter electric bicycle has an LCD which shows only the basic information
- Also, the cadence sensor of the KBO breeze commuter e-bike creates a bit of a lag when you switch to a pedal-assist mode. This short but noticeable, half-second delay in the motor’s response to the signals sent by the sensor, affects the e-bike when you stop pedaling.
- The KBO breeze commuter e-bike is a weighty electric bike and weighs about 62 Ibs (28kg) which cannot be collapsed into a smaller size. Hence, the KBO breeze may not be for you if are in search of a lightweight e-bike.
AVENTON LEVEL COMMUTER E-BIKE
The Aventon level is an affordable entry-level electric bike designed basically for commuters. This fascinating bike has several features including hydraulic disc brakes, a suspension fork, throttle, and five levels of pedal assist. The throttle of which can be removed for those living in throttle restricted areas.
This bike has an attractive frame that is visually appealing and has an integrated battery and cables. The front suspension fork of this commuter e-bike provides utmost comfort whilst riding across any surface and also the fenders that are incorporated protect you and your outfit regardless of what the condition is like.
PROS AND CONS OF AVENTON LEVEL COMMUTER E-BIKE
- As a commuting bike, it comes with a lot of conveniences. A well-built saddle is very comfortable and reduces the feeling of bumps while riding on the road. This saddler is also adjustable to fit your comfort. The handlebars have a gentle rise and the grips are soft.
- The full aluminum fenders present in the Aventon level commuter e-bike can keep the muddy splashes away from your clothing.
- The Aventon level commuter e-bike is an extremely powerful commuter bike in which the rear rack can hold up to nearly 60 pounds, and the bike itself is equipped for riders weighing up to 250Ibs.
- The Aventon Level commuter e-bike has a Backlit LCD that monitors your speed, battery capacity, odometer, and other important metrics as you zip your way around town. In case you are still out, as dusk settles, there is a backlight.
- This commuter e-bike has a great combination of accessories in that this e-bike is as well suited to transporting all the items for an offsite meeting as it is to transport all the nice things for a family picnic. With the various combination of accessories, it’s fairly simple to customize the bike for a broad range of uses.
- It also features an amazing 8-speed drivetrain that allows you to select from 7-speed options, which is pretty uncommon among e-bikes.
- A major shortcoming of this commuter e-bike is the Torquiness of the motor. Once the pedal assists kick in, it takes a while to get used to the boost you get.
- Also, the Aventon level commuter e-bike is a bit on the heavier side as it weighs about 63Ibs. The battery also contributes to this weight.
- Because of the geared hub motor, this commuter e-bike can be noisy at times.
Deciding on which one to go for depends basically on your needs and choice. Whilst each bike has distinct features: The Aventon level commuter e-bike due to its responsive handling, suspension forks, and long battery life, you can be sure of a much more efficient and enjoyable ride.
The KBO breeze commuter e-bike on the other hand is an excellent bike for those looking to commute to work or school. After a thorough decision of which frame suits your everyday needs, we are certain that you will have a great riding experience regardless.