Fun and Creative Yard Sign Messages to Attract Customers
Do you own a yard? Or are you even selling anything in your yard?
If yes, then yard signs are important for you. But if not, still read this article!
- You would be amazed at how creative people can get when making yard signs. I have seen some really good ones that make me smile. And when people smile they want to buy whatever it is that made them smile.
So here are some well-known yard sign ideas and what do they mean to the average person who walks by them every day. Maybe one day it might inspire you to make a yard sign of your own! This way your customers will know exactly what you offer, and you will have a yard sign with a message that people can read!
- This yard sign is pretty self-explanatory. People who buy yard signs from the dollar store are usually trying to sell something in their yard. They aren’t looking for customers, they’re looking for sales.
Whether is it your yard or not isn’t really important because if someone needs your product then they’ll come to you no matter where they find you! I’ve seen many of these types of yard signs before. . . in fact, I owned one myself when I wanted to make some extra cash selling homemade candles.
My yard was my shop and this yard sign worked fine for me! Just make sure the words “Sales” or “Sale” are somewhere on the yard sign so people know to stop by and check it out!
- This yard sign sends a message that may make people want to buy. When yard signs have lines on them, they usually mean there is more than one product for sale. What you will do is hang up this yard sign where your customers will see it from the street or sidewalk.
People who pass by from cars or those walking down the sidewalk will be able to read what you’re selling, and if they think they might need something then chances are they’ll stop by! This yard sign doesn’t need any words at all besides the ones that explain where sales are going on!
You can also put a date underneath with an arrow pointing forward or backward depending on the date. Once the yard sign is taken down, it’s time for a new yard sign with a different message!
- This yard sign looks like a business card…exactly what you want it to look like! This yard sign might make people stop by because they think it means there will be service performed. Yard signs that have lines going through words usually mean something different or something was crossed out.
For this yard sign, notice how the word “gardening” has been crossed out and replaced with “yard cleaning.” If someone needs yard work done on their home then chances are they’ll stop by so you can give them an estimate of how much your services cost. You also could write on some coupons for free offers if you don’t have much yard work to do that day!
- This yard sign looks like it’s for a yard sale. Yard signs with boxes are usually yard sales instead of yard cleanups, yard work, or yard businesses. What you will want to do is hang this yard sign up in your front yard or backyard where people can easily see it from the street.
If someone drives by and they need to buy something then they’ll stop by because this yard sign makes them aware that you’re selling things at a low price!
Just make sure you keep the prices small because if the prices are high then no one will buy anything! You can also put some coin jars next to your yard sign so people know it’s time to bring out their wallets and spend some cash!
- This yard sign means yard work and yard cleanups. Yard signs with a line through words usually mean that something is not available or for sale anymore. For this yard sign, notice how the word “gardening” has been crossed out and replaced with “yard work or yard cleanups.”
If someone looking at your yard sign needs yard work done on their home then chances are they’ll stop by so you can give them an estimate of what it will cost to do all the yard work needed! You also could write on some coupons for free offers if you only have enough time to do quick yard jobs that day!
If you’re looking to sell yard signs then just hang them up in your yard and wait for customers to come by and ask what your yard sign means. If you want yard sale yard signs, make sure there’s a line through some of the words so everyone knows it’s time to buy some stuff! Yard cleanup yard signs usually mean something was crossed out like “yard work” or “yard cleanups.”