Is Bruce Willis trying to ‘Die Hard’ from COVID? See him without a mask
COVID-19 has hit the world by storm and everyone’s trying to adapt to this new way of life. Wearing masks in public places and sticking to social distancing rules has proven to be a challenge for a few people over the last year.
It seems like some of these people are celebrities. Stars like Bryce Hall have been called out for not practicing the health guidelines, and have even faced real-world consequences. Even older celebrities like Bruce Willis are feeling the heat for not complying with COVID guidelines.
Wait, Bruce Willis? Could he be attempting to Die Hard? Let’s find out why Willis was refused service.
Bruce Willis was asked to leave a Rite Aid in Los Angeles on Monday after refusing to abide by the rules of wearing a mask in store. According to a source on Page Six, people were upset about the sixty-five-year-old actor not wearing a mask.
The Die Hard star didn’t make his desired purchase and was photographed walking out of the store not wearing a mask.
Restrictions in Los Angeles
Los Angeles County, the epicenter of the coronavirus crisis in California, has surpassed 10,000 COVID-19 deaths. California has over 2 million COVID-19 cases with over 930,000 of those in Los Angeles County, according to the Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center.
Ten people are testing positive every minute, and residents have even been advised to wear masks inside their homes, let alone when they are out shopping and mixing with other people. Masks are required in all indoor spaces under Californian law, while people are not required to wear them outside as long as they are able to maintain a distance of six feet from others.
Bruce Willis isn’t the only famous person who’s been ignoring coronavirus restrictions. A lot of social media influencers have been fined following a lot of large gatherings and parties taking place.
Young stars including Charli & Dixie D’Amelio, Jake Paul, Tana Mongeau, and Bryce Hall are among the celebs that have ignored all COVID-19 restrictions.
“It was an error in judgment,” Bruce Willis told People in an exclusive statement. He added: “Be safe out there everyone and let’s continue to mask up.” Of course, we hope that Bruce Willis continues to stay safe and follow guidelines.
At the beginning of the pandemic, Willis’ wife Emma Heming Willis and their two daughters Mabel & Evelyn were at home in Los Angeles while the actor joined his ex-wife Demi Moore and their daughters Rumer, Scout, and Tallulah, at the family’s home in Idaho.
It’s no secret that Willis has been living with his ex-wife Demi Moore over the course of the pandemic.
Bruce Willis’s daughter Rumer recently spoke up and told people to “wear a damn mask” after being exposed to coronavirus herself. The actor’s daughter ranted on social media after being in contact with someone who didn’t tell her they had experienced symptoms, and wasn’t wearing a face covering, leaving her ‘exposed’ to the COVID-19 virus.
Taking to her Instagram Story, she wrote: “It’s not up for discussion anymore! I don’t really care what you want to do for yourself but for others WEAR A DAMN MASK! I was exposed to Covid today because someone didn’t feel the need to speak up about symptoms or wear a mask and I’m gonna be honest I’m pretty freaked out and angry. It’s not that difficult to be a decent human being and protect yourself and others.”
We wonder what Rumer will say the next time she sees her father . . . .
What do you think about Die Hard’s Bruce Willis’s statement regarding the issue at Rite Aid? Should actors be exempt from following COVID-19 restrictions? Let us know your thoughts about the global pandemic in the comments.