How Much Does a Trip to Maui Cost?
The sun, sand and the water make an ideal combination for the perfect vacationing spot. Maui is one of the best spots to go for a vacation. If you are looking to rest, spend some time on the beach and enjoy your vacation, you are probably thinking about how to have a great day on the beach and protect yourself from the harmful sun-rays and maybe even from sea creatures of Maui? Introducing safe sea lotion:
Safe Sea Sunscreen
Safe Sea lotion is a unique sunscreen that provides you with the best protection for the best day on the beach. Even in Maui, you can enjoy and relax on the picture perfect beaches and stay protected from the harsh sun and stay safe from sea stingers!
With its one-of-a kind formula safe sea serves as a double protection sunscreen:
– Safe Sea protects from sun-rays
– Safe Sea protects from jellyfish stings
WIth a very small additional expense towards your Maui trip – you can now protect yourself from the sun and Jellyfish!
Lying in the heart of Hawaii, Maui is known for its lushness and clear waters. It is one of the most preferred spots for vacationing, so how much does a trip to Maui cost?
There are many things that you must consider when planning your trip to this island in order to budget yourself accordingly. The main aspects you need to consider and will cost you are:
- How many days would you like to spend in the city
- What mode of transportation would you like to avail
- How much are you willing to spend; is it a luxury vacation or a budgeted one?
- Which season are you planning to visit in
- What are your dining preferences
Once you have made these decisions you can safely plan out and budget your vacation.
This is most likely the most expensive part of your trip. The rates of flights go up or down according to the seasons. There are many flights that offer good rates, but the amount will depend on what your current destination is. Comparing flight rate before locking down one airline would be a good way to start. An approximation of the flight rates that you may come across would be:
- Travelling from the east the rates would be somewhere in between $575 to $1200
- Travelling from the west the rates would be somewhere in between $475 to $750
Your accommodation choice will determine the amount of money that you will be spending on it. Choices between a luxury hotel to a 2 star one will be available, each coming with a different cost. Even if you decide to go for a four star hotel, you will be given a minimum price of accommodation to a maximum one. The difference between the two will be determined by the type of room you opt for and the hotel facilities that you are willing to choose. The average cost for hotels would be:
- Cheaper options: $ 100-200 per day
- Mid range options: $ 200-400 per day
- Luxury options: $ 500-800 per day
Most people prefer to rent a car when travelling to Maui. It allows them to go sightseeing more easily. The destinations that you may want to visit there may require a car as it is easier to travel that way. Even though other modes of transportation are also available, it generally depends on your preference and your budget as to what you would like to tour the city by.
A general estimate of transportation would be:
- Car rental: $ 40 per day
- Other modes of transportation: $ 28.20 per day
A little research on the type of food Maui has to offer would help you determine the restaurants available for you to eat from and also their prices. Depending on how lavishly you would like to spend on your dining costs you can decide the type of restaurants that are best suited for your appetite and wallet.
- Breakfasts would cost between $ 15-20
- Lunches would cost between $ 15-25
- Dinners would cost between $ 30-50
Example of Budget for One Week Vacation for One Couple
Adding up the above costs would give you a rough estimate on the total cost on your trip. It can be determined as follows (we will be choosing the average amount of cost in each category, assuming the trips length is on 7 days):
- Flights: $ 750 per person x 2 persons = $ 1,500
- Accommodations: $ 367 x 7 nights = $ 2,569
- Transportation: $ 34.1 per day x 7 days = $ 238.7
- Dining (adding the least price for a three day meal): $ 25.83 for all three meals x 7 days = $ 180.81
Adding up the above figures will give a total cost of $ 4,488.51 for the trip
Other Costs You Might Encounter
Some additional costs may be:
- Activity costs
- Shopping costs
- Various fees costs
- Safe Sea sunscreen
Can you plan a cheap vacation?
With the right budgeting and a lot of research, you can find the perfect combinations of food, transportation, accommodation, etc will help you travel to your destination.