Dubai Visa Guide | Dubai Tourist Visa Requirements 2021
People visit the United Arab Emirates from all over the world. All of them have different nationalities which they have to satisfy through different criteria, so they could get a valid visa to enter the UAE. Dubai has become a famous tourist destination in the 21st century. It is because of its rich cultural values and extravagant lifestyle. Every year Dubai welcomes millions of tourists and visitors.
For visiting Dubai, the tourist community requires a UAE tourist visa or a visit visa. This tourist visa must be obtained if someone is going to visit Dubai for leisure activities. And then they have to leave the UAE after 30 or 90 days. If you are planning to visit Dubai for a short period, you can obtain your Dubai visa in the form of an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA). You are suitable to get a Dubai visa only if your passport is valid for a minimum of 6 months. The visa requirements for every country are different.
Here we discuss some of the important tips and visa requirements that you will need for your visa in the United Arab Emirates. Also, contact any Rent a car Dubai company and book your dream car for your Dubai tour.
Tourist Application Requirements For UAE’s Visa
Those travelers or visitors who are holding a passport from their country can obtain a visa on arrival in the UAE. It will be free of charge for a maximum stay of a month (30 days) in the country. For receiving a visa on your arrival you should:
- Have a passport valid for at least 6 months on entry with one blank visa page.
- Carry proof of sufficient funds.
- Hold proof of your onward or return flights.
- Carry all the documents that are required for your next destination.
- Make sure from their airline that boarding will be permitted without a visa.
In case you want to stay longer than 30 days in the city, then you may have to request more time from the immigration office at the airport. You can also contact their local immigration office and request an extension.
Types of Visit Visa in Dubai
Most commonly, there are two types of visit visas in Dubai.
30 Days Short Term Visit Visa
It may be valid for 30 days from the issue date and is non-renewable. Or valid for 30 days from the date of arrival and non-renewable.
90 Days Long-Term Visit Visa
It is valid for 60 days from the issue date and non-renewable. Or it may be valid for 90 days from the arrival date and is non-renewable too.
A United Arab Emirates visit visa can be obtained either for 30 or 90 days depending on your requirements. Later on, this visa can be converted to a residential or an employment visa. If you are a tourist and want to stay in Dubai for more than 14 days or come with your family or for business tours, you are eligible to apply for Visit Visas.
Following are the documents required for your visa in Dubai.
- Your colored photograph
- Colour copy of your passport. Remember that it may be valid for at least 3 or 6 months.
- Copy of salary certificate or employment contract.
- Proof of family relationship.
- Bank approval letter.
- Visa fee.
- Travel insurance.
- Copy of confirmed flight booking.
- The original application form is available at all ticketing offices of Emirates. You can access it in either English or Arabic according to your nationality.
- Copy of the Emirates ticket.
Visa Requirements for US Citizens
If you are an American Citizen having regular passports you do not need to have a visa for visiting the United Arab Emirates. But, make sure that you fulfill the following criteria.
- Your original passport is signed by the bearer and it should not expire before or within 6 months from the expected time of arrival in Dubai.
- Confirm your round trip airline tickets (your tickets to the next destination).
Visa Requirements for Non-US Citizens
It is mandatory for Non-US citizens that their original passport, not a travel document, should not expire within 6 months. Following things should also be considered.
- Confirm your airline tickets to other destinations.
- If you are a citizen of Australia, Belgium, Iceland, Japan, Oman, Hong Kong, or any other such country your visas will be guaranteed on your arrival to the UAE.
- You should also hold your visa in your passport or entry stamps from the other countries and your visa is valid for 1 month in the UAE.
Visa Requirements for GCC Nationals
GCC is basically a Gulf Cooperation Council that includes Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and Bahrain. Citizens of all these countries do not require a visa to visit the United Arab Emirates. Moreover, the residents of GCC countries who are not national citizens but are working at a high official level like doctors, managers, or public sector employees are facilitated with a 30 days non-renewable visa on arrival at all the airports of the UAE.
Visa Requirement for Other Nationalities
Tourists or visitors from all the other nationalities must apply for a visa before they enter the UAE. They can apply through their respective embassy, a local United Arab Emirates sponsor, or even through a local hotel in the UAE.
Terms and Conditions
Following are some rules and conditions you should follow while you are applying for a visa.
- Entry into the United Arab Emirates is subject to immigration approval.
- Once you pay visa fees, then they are non-refundable.
- Your ticket is non-refundable if the visa has been issued or utilized.
- The time required for visa processing is approximately 3 to 4 working days.
You can search for any cheap rent a car Dubai company to rent or lease a car according to your stay duration. In this way, you can travel wherever you want.
A short guide for your visa requirements is given above. Whenever you are planning a trip to the UAE, first make sure that your passport and visa are not to expire within the coming months expected to be in Dubai or UAE.