Liven up your summer parties with these Jello shots recipes
Summer is finally here, so you know what that means: It’s time to get crazy and make some unforgettable memories with your friends. Of course, there’s nothing better to get the party started than with some Jello shots. . . but hey, only if you’re of legal drinking age. These drinks are a classic party cocktail that is sure to get the party started with your friends. Without further ado, let’s go through the best jello shots recipes here.
Vodka Jello Shots
First off on our list of all the best jello shot recipes, let’s keep it simple with some standard vodka jello shots. These vodka jello shots are the perfect classic cocktails for a get together with your favorite people. Make sure to make a lot though, as they’ll probably be going fast. One other note is that you should consume these jello shots at least within a week of making them, as the gelatin will eventually go bad if you wait.
- Gelatin mix
- Small cups to store the shots
- Whipped cream
- Boil one cup of water on a stove.
- In a mixing bowl, pour in a three ounce box of gelatin mix.
- Pour your boiling water onto the jello and whisk together until the jello is completely dissolved into the mixture.
- Add ½ cup of vodka and ½ cup of cold water into your mixture. Then, continue to mix the bowl until everything is well combined together.
- Take the lids off of your two ounce plastic cups and place them onto a baking sheet.
- Pour your mixture into the plastic shot cups and then place your products into the fridge for around two hours or until they are set.
- Once they are ready to go, put the lids on and you’re good to go! You can feel free to also add some whipped cream on top to make it sweeter and more delicious for those with a sweet tooth. Enjoy!
Blue Hawaiian styled Jello shots
Now that you’ve mastered a classic jello shot, why not try out other remixes of other jello shot recipes? There are plenty of other jello shot recipes that are inspired by classic cocktails, so you can add your own twist to the classic jello shot recipe depending on what kind of taste you and your friends like. To make these next ones, follow the same recipe but just include other ingredients into the concoction.
The first recipe we’re including are jello shots inspired by the Blue Hawaiian cocktail. This fruity, tropical cocktail can be described as a blue piña colada. This is the perfect jello shot recipe to make for the summer, as drinking these will make you feel as if you’re relaxing on some tropical island with no worries in the world. We definitely recommend this one for a fun time.
- 3 ounce box of blueberry gelation
- 1 cup of boiling water
- 3 ounces of coconut rum
- 2 ounces of blue curaçao
- 1 ounce of pineapple juice
- ¼ cup of cold water
Creamsicle inspired jello shot
Our final option on our list of jello shot recipes is a drink inspired from a yummy creamsicle. This cocktail is sweet and yummy, and is sure to taste very similar to a delicious creamsicle popsicle that will definitely hit the spot during the hot summer days. Of course, for this one, you’re definitely going to want to add that whipped cream on top.
Again, you’re just going to want to follow the same original recipe for the classic jello shots. You’re just switching up the ingredients. These are all so simple to make, and will definitely make for the perfect drinks at your next party.
- 3 ounces box of orange gelatin
- 1 cup of boiling water
- 4 ounces of whipped cream or vanilla vodka
- 2 ounces of triple sec
- ¼ ounce of cold water
Excited to give these jello shots a try? Have some recipes we missed? Drop them in the comments below!