Pakistani Clothes- Shireen Lakdawala’s Collections
Reflection of the True Culture:
Our clothing is a reflection and symbol of our cultural heritage, our norms, and values. The intricate designs, embroideries, and embellishments complimenting the bold and vibrant hues symbolize our rich and diverse culture. Pakistani Clothes have been an eye candy for the whole world. Our fashion industry and style quotient puts us on the map. Our designers, like Shireen Lakdawala, have always enjoyed the true representation of our culture through our attire.
The Strong Bonding with the Roots:
What we wear speaks of who we are! Over the course of many years, Pakistanis have traveled and settled in many different countries. Still, we have a strong connection to our own culture. We prefer our food, spices, traditional clothing like Shalwar Kamiz for everyday wear, or formal clothing like lehnga choli, kalidars, or shararas. Shireen Lakdawala was a blessing in disguise for the overseas Pakistanis looking for their desi connection to Pakistani clothing for their cultural representation and family gatherings. Shireen Lakdawala gave them a flavor of our Pakistani clothing, living thousands of miles away from home.
Shireen Lakdawala’s journey:
Shireen Lakdawala made a homerun for Pakistani Fashion designers by building a solid client foundation for our ethnic Pakistani clothes overseas. She exhibited her collections in Pakistan Fashion Week which made rounds in the media for their vibrant colors, attention to detail, and true representation of the culture. Shireen Lakdawala shared with the media that she has always loved designing clothes. She loved how the colors came together and created magnificent outfits. Shireen Lakdawala’s journey has been an inspiring one for all aspiring designers. She established her remarkable brand, a family with a vast collection of designs suited for every occasion. Starting in the early 2000s, Shireen Lakdawala is now fulfilling the dream of millions by giving them the comfort and luxury of wearing Pakistani clothes living in different parts of the world at their doorstep through online orders and worldwide shipping.
Shireen Lakdawala’s Fashion Statement:
Shireen Lakdawala has amazed the world with her fusion of both worlds. The amalgamation of the beauty and style from East and west has resulted in nothing but class, style, elegance, and finesse. Shireen Lakdawala keeps our traditional designs alive in the present day by giving our young millennials and Gen-Z the flavor of their cultural roots with a hint of modern contemporary touch. Shireen Lakdawala uses her signature embroidery, the Tilla, Gotta, Resham handwork, threadwork, mirror work, and block printing. The intricate patterns of embroideries and embellishments of sequins are the whole heart and soul of the dress. Shireen Lakdawala has created some masterpieces using a wide array of color palettes. Shireen Lakdawala has something for all fashion enthusiasts, from bold and vibrant hues to soft and subtle pastels. She uses her modern contemporary cuts on the classic shalwar kamiz, like an asymmetrical cut at the bottom or sleeves or the cuts in long flowy kalidars for a modern maxi style.
Shireen Lakdawala’s Collections at a glance:
Shireen Lakdawala’s collections are a work of art and beauty. They ooze sophistication and finesse. A Shireen Lakdawala outfit can put you in the limelight at any event, and isn’t that what we all want? Shireen Lakdawala’s designs work like a charm!
Shireen Lakdawala’s vision and hard work have given the Pakistani Fashion Industry many remarkable gems over the course of years. Each of her collections has symbolized the essence of our vibrant culture. Shireen Lakdawala’s collections range from semi-formal that can be worn at any casual lunch or office event to more formal ones suited to our festivities like weddings and eid or any Asian occasion! Taking a glance at her collections, we have:
- Zaria: The Eid Collection has been making rounds on the internet with its gorgeous pastel colors and flowy long maxis with intricate embellishments. Zaria is a blissful delight to witness.
- Haya: Haya by Shireen Lakdawala is a celebration! It’s a festive vibe with vibrant colors, lehngas, and shararas. If you have a wedding soon, grab your favorites from the Haya collection for the complete Pakistani bridal look.
- Muskaan: Muskaan collection is sure to bring a smile to your face if you’re looking for more modern and contemporary style festive clothes. It has gorgeous Kaftaans, breathtaking Saris, and trendy lehenga cholis like Rua and Naaz.
- Mehr: Mehr by Shireen Lakdawala is an enchanting semi-formal collection. Its minimalistic approach, play on classic color combinations, and traditional eastern cuts are what sets it apart from the rest. Shireen Lakdawala has done her magic with these solids, and the addition of details like scallop cutwork or asymmetrical cuts has added depth and value to these ensembles.
- Dastoor: Dastoor is Shireen Lakdawala’s take on our casual day-to-day affairs. These beautiful dresses can be adorned any day at university or at work. The statement cuts, flattering necklines, and pleats and gathers add to the beauty of these outfits, making them pop up!
- Khwahish: Khwahish by Shireen Lakdawala is every woman’s dream. The attention to detail in every outfit, the choice of colors, the patterns of embroidery, and the flattering contemporary silhouettes had us swooning over each of these ensembles.
This is just the tip of the iceberg! Shireen Lakdawala has conquered the fashion world! Whether it’s her bridal collection or semi-formals, she has us spellbound with her stunning couture. Head to Shireen Lakdawala today for an outfit that will be a treasure for your wardrobe!