Exactly what is included in End of Tenancy/ End of Lease cleaning?
End of tenancy cleaning London offers an excellent range of cleaning services. The end of tenancy cleaning service being the most popular, why is this you ask? Well we’re going to go through everything that is included in an end of tenancy clean so you can see for yourselves just why it is so sought after.
Now usually the end of tenancy clean is the tenant’s responsibility. This will be agreed between the landlords and tenant at the start of the contract. However in some cases where the tenant leaves suddenly or unexpectedly the landlord might have to book the clean in themselves. The tenant would have paid a security deposit at the start of their tenancy this is so that the landlord is covered for unexpected leave of a tenant. If the tenant does have a cleaning completed they will receive their deposit back in full providing the property is left in an acceptable condition.
So included in a end of tenancy cleaning service is the following:
- Cleaning and disinfecting of all surfaces cabinets, units and wardrobes (inside and out)
- Cleaning and disinfecting of all appliances big and small (inside and out) this will include washing machine and oven.
- Cleaning and disinfecting of all door frames, doors and skirting boards
- Descaling and removal of limescale in bathroom for sinks, toilets and showers/ shower screens
- All tiles cleaned and disinfected
- Removal of all cobwebs and dust
- Cleaning and disinfecting of all radiators
- Vacuuming of all flooring
- Mopping and disinfecting of all hard flooring
- Cleaning and disinfecting of all windows (inside only)
- Cleaning and disinfecting of all door handles, light switches and plug sockets
- External window cleaning can be booked separately for an additional charge
- Steam cleaning off carpets and upholstery can be booked for an additional charge (most landlords will expect tenants to include this) especially if there have been pets present in the property.
It is a very large job and this is why so many tenants come to premium cleaning London for all their cleaning needs. We can supply all the cleaning materials, machinery and a team of highly trained, trustworthy and friendly cleaners. We can take the stress off cleaning so that you can relax and wait for that all important deposit to land back in your lap.
Booking is so easy too you will start by speaking with our friendly office team, they can answer any questions you may have and help to decide how many cleaners you may need. They will happily offer you advice and ensure that you know exactly what you’re booking and ensure that all charges are laid out so you don’t get any additional charges on the day. Once you have decided on a date and time you can sit back and wait for the team to arrive. On the day of the clean the cleaners will arrive on time ready to clean, they will bring everything needed for the clean all equipment, products and resources. The cleaners will begin the clean and if any issues arise they will contact you to discuss.
If carpet cleaning is booked, the carpet technician will arrive towards the end of the end of tenancy clean, this is so that the cleaners aren’t walking over freshly cleaned carpets. Once the cleaners are all finished they will call you if you’re not present to ask whether you’d like to come and look over the clean. This is advised so that you can raise any concerns, such as areas that you believe could benefit from a little further cleaning. The cleaners will be happy to re-clean any areas that they may have missed or just simply are as good as you think they could be. If for any reason you cannot be present at the end of the clean don’t worry we offer a free re-clean guarantee.
This guarantee gives you 24hours after the clean has been completed to raise any issues. If any issues should arise just give us a call and we can send cleaners back at a later date to fix these areas. This guarantee is only valid when 1. Reported within 24 hours and 2. No-one has lived in the property after the clean up has been completed. The reason we only give 24 hours is because dust can settle and we cannot be held responsible for this.