Applying Recruitment Best Practice to Your Hiring Strategy
In a business, employees are the most vital aspect. For this reason, HR professionals need to better understand the importance of proper hiring strategies and tools, including AI-based recruitment tools, which are currently trending within the industry.
What are HR recruitment and its purpose?
Recruitment refers to all the procedures that start from the identification of a staffing need to fill it. Recruitment teams can be made of one person and an entire team, depending on the organization’s size. Many companies resort to recruiting software for a more effective and efficient source of top candidates.
The recruitment process in human resource management begins with job vacancy identification in an organization. Later the HR department analyzes the job requirement, review job applications, shortlist desirable candidates, and finish off by hiring the best candidate for a job.
Which AI-based recruitment tools to use
AI recruiting is the use of artificial intelligence. It goes as far as auto-screening candidates to managing communication to more effective interviews and candidate assessments. AI has a wide range of recruiting professional applications for faster and smarter hires.
As studied by Forbes, 40% of a recruiter’s time can be spent entering data or sorting through resumes. It’s far more effective to use this time for engaging with candidates, building relationships, and improving the candidate experience.
Source Developers With Topal
With Topal, you can be sure to recruit the best engineers. Their intensive screening process sources talent and the entire process takes up to 0-3 weeks to get the perfect candidate. Which is a much shorter period of time than an average length of a hiring process. Studies conducted by SHRM, show that the average length of a hiring process is 36 days.
Topals network consists of freelancers who already passed a screening process. Using an already established network, Topal then selects talent that meets your needs. After receiving this selected talent from Topal, you get to revise and decide if it’s worth moving forward.
A top recommended AI recruiting tool is Arya, their main focus is achieving a more efficient and faster-hiring process. The tool locates top talent and connects companies to potential employers, resulting in less time spent reviewing resumes and more time reviewing interviews and candidates.
Skillate – a top tool on the market for AI hiring. An advanced decision-making engine that dramatically improves the hiring process. It offers AI-powered intelligent hiring services, people analytics, and improved candidate experience. A key feature of Skellate is the ability to mark personal information about potential hires.
An intelligent platform driven by data is TurboHire. Its structure provides a wide range of opportunities for valuable collaboration. Works by a system of combing both human and machine intelligence, and gives extra deep insights into potential candidates. No need to worry about data safety, an extremely secure platform with encrypted communications.
Talenture is an advanced AI hiring platform that uses AI and Ml engine insights. Companies can constantly monitor job processes using the virtual recruitment expert. Which also ranks candidates based on various parameters like employability and availability.
Talenture has a mobile application, from which it provides candidate sourcing services, as well as social sites, job boards, career sites, and more. According to Glassdoor, 89% of job seekers consider their mobile devices essential for job searching, and 45% use them at least once per day.
Software for recruitment: manual recruitment tools
The manual recruitment tools usually include the following:
- Discovery tools. The technology gathers candidate data and focuses on specific skills, culture fits, personalities, and other elements combined.
- Talent management systems. The system is used to automate and optimize entire packages of talent management processes within one organization.
- HRIS. The human resource information system is the most used software in HR. It has a system for time and attendance, payroll and benefits, recruitment, performance management, learning and development, etc.
- Tools for further education. These introduce new ways of working and usually include podcasts – which are a great way to stay up to date with the latest developments and industry news, books, blogs, and online courses – online courses to keep account of the continuous education.
- Communication tools. Not all organizations have dedicated Internal Communication teams. Some handy tools to keep the team connected and informed include slack – initially started as a messenger and now works as an application for teamwork, bringing messaging, tools, and files together in one place; a weekly newsletter with the latest details and team-related news; SnapComms – if an email doesn’t seem to work try unmissable pop-up messages, full-screen alerts, or interactive screensavers, and Google Forms to collect feedback within teams.
To improve the hiring process, recruitment professionals should discover the advantages of using powerful technology. Integrating recruitment software and AI-based tools will streamline the complex hiring process, and automate boring manual tasks while giving professionals more time to focus on what’s important: interviews with candidates, internal communications, and more.