How Much Do Dental Veneers Cost in Turkey?
The most asked question from dentists is, “How much do dental veneers cost in Turkey?” For patients who want to get a smile makeover, such questions hold value, but this is the extent of their questions usually. It should not be like this at all.
To straightforward basics, a dental veneer is a solution to help people regain confidence in their toothy smiles. It also gives you a choice to appear the way you want. These are acrylic laminate casings that dentists or professionals apply over your natural teeth. Sometimes, your teeth might have to be filed down to fit them based on the condition. This type is popular among people who want to get rid of their chipped teeth, teeth with gaps in between, or brittle enamel.
With the advance of medical sciences, you now have many options to choose from the veneers. However, it must be kept in mind that these are purely used for cosmetic reasons and not as a medical substitute procedure for any underlying teeth problems like a decayed tooth, dental implant substitutes, root canal or crown, etc. This is why they cannot improve teeth functions. Instead, they can give off an impression that you have perfect teeth, and sometimes you need just that.
Questions to Ask Before Going for Dental Veneers
Before going ahead with this procedure, here are some crucial questions to ask before going for dental veneers. These help you figure out where you stand in terms of correctional practice. Do you only need them for your front incisors? Do you need to replace your natural teeth with veneers completely? For questions like these, you need professional help, which you can get from dental clinics such as Dentakay. Visit www.dentakay.com
A general guide to help you figure out where you stand, you must ask yourself these following questions:
- Do you have tooth decay damage that has been already treated?
- Do you suffer from brittle teeth?
- Are you fine with enamel removal if needed (it may cause extreme sensitivity)?
- Are you okay with your natural teeth sized down to straws?
Although not everyone would need the points mentioned above, it is always wise to prepare for any eventuality. After you have made up your mind, you should go to a professional for further queries.
Cost of Zirconium Dental Veneers in Turkey
The cost of Zirconium dental veneers in Turkey depends mostly on where you are getting your procedure done. The price of a single tooth and full set of various types of these dental veneers in Turkey are explained below:
- Zirconium Single Tooth: When it comes to Zirconium dental veneers, its cost is anywhere between £190 – £ 200
- Zirconium Full Set: The cost of it (premium quality) is around £4000. The set usually comes with 20 veneers
Keep in mind that these prices are just an estimate, and fees may be subject to change given the nature of the economy and other unforeseen circumstances. These prices do not include any sort of discount.
Cost of Porcelain Veneers in Turkey
The cost of porcelain veneers in Turkey depends mainly on the cost of living in Turkey and its significant investment in the private healthcare sector. These are more common types than Zirconium ones because they appear more natural-looking.
These veneers are made from high-quality ceramics. The material makes them highly durable and translucent, just like natural teeth appear under close inspection. They often come in various shade gradients to distinguish them from other types.
Typically, a porcelain full set veneer lasts anywhere from 10 to 15 years, after which they need to be replaced carefully. They cost somewhere around £600 per tooth. They are expensive because of their high demand.
Cost of E-Max Veneers in Turkey
The cost of Emax veneers in Turkey varies from laboratory to laboratory based on the block of porcelain used. The material of E-Max is very sturdy. Professionals hand-paint and polish individually to match your shade of your natural teeth.
Emax has little to no preparation of enamel. It is a minimal to no preparation of the tooth enamel, and it requires less drilling of the tooth, resulting in a stronger bond between the tooth and veneer. Emax veneers usually last up to 15 years if you take good care of them. You have to floss and brush every day, just like brushing your natural teeth. These dental veneers cost somewhere around £150.
Reasons of Low-Cost Veneers in Turkey
The main reasons for the low cost of dental veneers in Turkey are:
- Turkish Currency: Compared to the dollar, euro, or pound, the Turkish Lira has a much lower value. It allows people from the US and Europe to easily travel to Turkey and get their teeth done.
- Living Cost: Because of the low value of Turkish currency, the living cost for foreigners is much better. This factor also contributes to the final price of the procedure, where the cost of living in a hotel and transportation (included in the process). The low cost of living also impacts the cost of production and labor.
- Medical Tourism: It is a great option that Turkey has explored even though its economy is not performing as expected. The high potential of medical tourism has given the country a considerable edge, attracting many thousands of tourists every year. The government is also investing in the field in the form of loans, tax reduction, monetary aid, and hiring of international staff, etc.
- The High Competition: Since there are a lot of clinics in Turkey now, the prices remain low and controlled. It also helps keep the quality in check so that international customers are satisfied with the longevity and durability of the set.
Prices of dental veneers in Turkey are cheaper than in any other region in the vicinity. The contemporary dental technology of the country offers the highest quality at the best prices. The costs of Turkish premium class dental veneers are incredibly convenient and higher in quality. They do not need follow-ups and rework, making them reliant for extended periods.