Top 5 Do’s and Don’ts to Boost Your Fertility? Know by Best IVF Centre in Delhi
Due to the poor lifestyle of the people and the polluted environment, the fertility of both men and women is decreasing, due to which the problem of infertility is born. Factors like nutrition, obesity, lack of exercise, etc. can affect the reproductive system. According to the Best IVF Centre in Delhi, fertility can be improved by improving nutrition, regular exercise and reducing mental stress.
If you want to get pregnant naturally, then let us know in detail what to do and what not to do to increase your fertility.
- Eat antioxidant rich food: There are no specific best fertility foods to get pregnant. However, a higher intake of foods containing antioxidants such as vitamins C and E, beta-carotene, folate and zinc has been shown to improve fertility in men and women, thereby increasing the chances of conception.
- Start the day with a good breakfast: There is no way to get pregnant instantly. However, having a hearty breakfast every day can reduce cases of hormonal imbalance. According to IVF Centre Delhi, women suffering from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) can overcome hormonal imbalance by having a healthy breakfast regularly, which is known to trigger infertility.
- Get enough sleep: Lack of sleep can disrupt hormone levels and have a negative impact on fertility. Try to aim for seven to eight hours of sleep every night from work to work. to maintain your hormone levels.
- Exercise regularly: Exercise can help maintain a healthy weight and reduce stress, which can have a positive effect on fertility. Aim for 30–60 minutes of moderate exercise at least 5 days of the week.
- Monitor Ovulation: According to the IVF Centre the most important thing you need to keep in mind is your best ovulation time angle, timing intercourse can help you to increase your chances of getting pregnant.
- Avoid intake of trans fat: Several studies suggest that increased trans-fat intake is directly linked to decreased fertility. Trans fats, or trans-unsaturated fatty acids, may occur naturally or be made synthetically. Larger trans fats are found naturally in foods such as meat. That’s why you should limit the intake of trans fat.
- Consume carbs in moderation: Carbs are commonly seen as a food that causes weight gain. The best way to consume carbs is to increase your intake of healthy carbs and reduce your intake of unhealthy carbs. Unhealthy carbs include cereals with a high sugar content, store-bought bread, pasta, processed foods made from refined wheat and sugar, and yogurt sweetened with refined sugar.
- Smoking: Smoking can harm the fertility of both men and women. If you quit smoking, your chances of getting pregnant may be higher.
- Excessive use of hot tubs and saunas: High temperatures can have a negative effect on sperm production. Avoid prolonged exposure to the high temperatures found in hot tubs and saunas.
- Delay in starting a family: The problem of infertility arises due to the high age of people getting married, as fertility declines with age, especially after the age of 35. Even after marriage, couples do not think of having a child for a long time. According to the IVF Centre in Delhi, if you want to increase your fertility and have a child, then don’t delay in starting a family.
While trying to conceive, make sure you consume foods that increase fertility in women. It is best to consult your dietician, who can do a thorough examination and help design a lifestyle plan that is right for you.
If you follow all the things mentioned above, then your infertility problem can end. If still the problem of infertility is not over, then you can opt to fertility treatment IVF technology. IVF technology has proved to be a boon for infertile couples. Before taking IVF treatment, you must be financially strong, for which you can know the IVF cost in Delhi so that your IVF treatment is done properly by IVF centre in delhi, so that you can get success in your problem of not having a child.