The Art of Custom Hemp Box Design: Creating Packaging that Stands Out
Custom hemp boxes have a massive demand in the entire CBD industry. Hemp itself is a cannabis plant, cultivated for using its fibre element, rather than benefiting from its psychoactive effects. THC is an element that is responsible for the mind-stimulation effects. And this is the actual differentiator that sets marijuana and hemp apart.
Due to the current legalization of hemp in many countries, the demand for hemp products has increased even more. As a result of this, businesses have started crafting Custom hemp boxes to meet the rising demands of customers, for hemp products.
Hemp boxes are not only known for their resilience, but also for their amazing shelf life and the protection level they offer to the product inside.
This post is all about creating effective designs for hemp box packaging, that not only stand out but also add a lot more to their overall brand sales. These designs are mandatory for grabbing the attention of the customers instantly while marketing your product at the same time.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF HEMP
There are special chemicals in hemp that are reported to provide relief to heart issues and lower over-stimulated blood pressure as well. Hemp contains terpenes in abundance, that are known to add to the overall distinctive properties of this plant. Therefore, people can benefit from its anti-inflammatory, brain-protective, and anti-tumour properties.
Though several researches are still being conducted on the medical and health benefits of hemp, still people use it as a treatment option for several health conditions, such as:
- Cardiac issues
- Asthma and coughing
- Issues in the urinary system
THE ART OF CUSTOM HEMP BOX DESIGNING
Designing plays a pivotal role in uplifting the entire image of different hemp manufacturers. Paying attention to all the associated minor details, you can come up with better and more captivating designs that win the hearts of the target audience and convince them to buy your product. The entire designing process encompasses a few factors, that when fully met, can add a lot to your brand’s massive sales and enhanced reputation. Let’s discuss them below.
1. DETERMINE THE NEEDS OF YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE
Before coming towards the designing process, you need to be clear about what specific group of people you want to target, and what their ultimate needs are. You need to be particular about their buying patterns and preferences and design the Custom hemp boxes accordingly.
If you are targeting health-conscious customers, you need to make the entire packaging sustainable and eco-friendly. For millennials as your target audience, you need to be more creative in designing these boxes and present vibrant and bold designs that match their aesthetic sense.
2. CHOOSE A MATERIAL THAT SUITS THE BEST
After determining the target audience, it is time to select the right packaging material for your boxes. You have got many choices for selection, which each material having unique characteristics. The most commonly used materials are listed below.
- Brands use recycled paper due to its eco-friendly nature, adding a lot to the overall green environment. This material saves the overall manufacturing costs, due to its recyclable nature, thereby being the most cost-effective one.
- Biodegradable plastics are a fantastic choice for brands having a dire focus on commitment to environmental safety standards. This type of plastic decomposes slowly with time and is an excellent option to consider.
3. CHOOSE THE BOX STYLE ALIGNING WELL WITH YOUR BRAND GOALS
The style of the box is another factor that brands should take seriously. It is the style of the box that adds to your unique identity and captivates the attention of the customers. Boxes are available in different styles and shapes, each having its advantages and limitations. Find the most common box styles enlisted below.
- Two-piece boxes come up with a separate base and lid. These boxes are highly customizable and tend to accommodate the varying requirements of brands and customers. Different materials and finishing options can therefore be implied for customizing these boxes. Mostly, these types of boxes are used for high-end CBD packaging.
- Tuck-end boxes are the most common style option, used extensively by brands. They offer a secure opening and closing option and are very convenient to assemble. For packaging smaller hemp products such as capsules, these boxes are an ideal option to consider.
- Roll-End Front Tuck boxes are used for providing an enhanced level of security to your hemp products, with a front tuck to serve the purpose. For accommodating large products, these boxes are ideal to use.
4. KEEP THE BRAND’S MARKETING OBJECTIVES IN MIND
While designing these Hemp Packaging boxes, you need to present your brand information, logo, and all the important details in the noticeable section of these boxes. This gives brands an ideal opportunity to showcase their brand in front of customers. Using a catchy brand logo, enticing graphics, and striking hues, more customers are going to take interest in your brand offerings. This also provides brands with the requisite competitive edge, they are always looking for.
The Mailer Box is your go-to destination for custom hemp boxes. Serving the entire packaging world for years, we take pride in being the foremost choice of our customers. For details, visit our website.