300- Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India
What are the Benefits of 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training in India ?
300- hour Yoga teacher training in India delivers an opportunity to learn from experienced teachers who have been practising yoga for years. It also furnishes a remarkable experience of inundating oneself in a different culture and tradition while apprehending the practice of yoga. With its wide spectrum of possibilities, India is an exemplary destination for those looking to become certified yoga teachers or heighten their learning about this ancient practice.
By enrolling in 300 hour yoga teacher training in India, you can gain a thorough knowledge of the traditional roots of this practice as well as its modern adaptations. This will cultivate you to become skilled teachers who can share knowledge confidently with others around the world.
Enrol in Kundalini Yoga Ashram- 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training in India
Kundalini Yoga Ashram is located on the bank of the holy river- Ganga and is wrapped by a lush green area. This school is known for offering a variety of Kundalini courses, retreats and workshops not only in India but in other parts of the world as well.
The primary agenda of our school is to arouse your kundalini energy – hidden sleeping energy. Our school intends to enlighten you, encourage you, inspire you and transform you. Our school offers kundalini courses specialising in 200-hour, 300 hours and 500 hours yoga teacher training courses which are all certified and affiliated with the International yoga alliance. Our school is committed to providing you with a pious environment to go beyond the physical and mental state of cognition to live life in everlasting bliss.
Why we are different?
Let’s have a look at why Kundalini yoga Ashram – 300 hour yoga teacher training in India tops among the best yoga teacher training in India-
- A distinct perspective on life
- Nurturinga disciplined routine to stimulate a healthy way of life
- Enriching use of practices like self-respect and respect for others, forgiveness and letting go, and connecting to the Divine, through the love of self.
- The ability to lead and guide others towards the divine yogic journey
- Whilst you are at the ashram you will pursue a yogic lifestyle.
- Staying in a peaceful part of Rishikesh, India, near enough to walk to the local markets, and famous bridges but far enough from the hustle and bustle to maintain inner peace, enclosed by lush jungles at the back of the ashram, shrouded from all directions with the mighty Himalayan mountains and the flow of the Ganga right on our doorstep.
- You will be a Kundalini 300-hour yoga teacher training with certification by Yoga Alliance under which you can obtain an international and professional qualification to teach yoga worldwide
- An opportunity for adventure sports such as trekking, mountain climbing, river rafting and more should you require
- Outingsto Ganga Arti, Kunjapuri, and Vashistha
- You will be looked after by teachers with a combined experience of teaching yoga for over 20 years both internationally and on home soil.
We offer an immersive journey into the yogic concepts while maturing not only the teacher in you but also permitting you to find your inner self. We aim to produce impactful transformations within the aspiring yogis who seek the same reaching out to those who have been aspiring on the path to self-realization and the real face of liberation.
Who can do 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training in India?
Our schools recommend you to do 300-hour yoga teacher training in India only if you have the below-mentioned qualifications-
- Must know the basics of yoga practices
- At least someone has regularly practised meditation
- Who does not use the substance
- Any mental diseases or injuries are not qualified
- Who has devotion and trust in the teacher and respect for the tradition
- It is not a religion so religious people should apprehend in the beginning
The Bottom Line
Yoga is considered an excellent routine to harmonise the body with the mind and breath through the means of various pranayama, yoga asanas and meditation. And it is an extraordinary way to connect with your inner self and to find stability and serenity in a noisy and chaotic world.
India is a land of spirituality and ancient wisdom, and yoga is one of the most influential aspects of this. For centuries, people have been travelling to India to discover the art and science of yoga from experienced teachers. Today, there are substantial options for 300-hour yoga teacher training in India for beginners as well as advanced practitioners. These schools deliver an opportunity to learn under the direction of experienced teachers in a safe and habitable setting. They also deliver specialised courses such as Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Vinyasa Flow Yoga, etc., which can help you heighten your practice and knowledge of yoga. With so many options available, it is easy to find an appropriate 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training in India that meets your needs.
In this article, we have discussed in detail the 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training in India that will teach you to change your perspective towards living it. Hope you’ve understood it well.
If you’re keen to learn more about 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training in India, you can visit our website!
Stay healthy, stay strong and get the best out of life.