Alternative to Phentermine – What Diet Pills Work Like Adipex
Phentermine is a popular prescription-only diet pill that can have some nasty side effects. The side effects are one of the main reasons supplements designed to be Phentermine alternatives have become so popular.
The availability issues are another factor that encourages people to look elsewhere. You cannot purchase Phentermine (brand names Adipex, Duromine or Lomaira) without a prescription from your doctor.
Click here to Buy the Best Phentermine Alternative
Although Phentermine is legally available (with a prescription) in the USA, Canada, and Australia; people living in a lot of countries cannot get hold of the anti-obesity drug via legal channels.
So, with this in mind a big industry has blossomed – the alternative to Phentermine market that operates mostly online.
3 Best Phentermine Alternatives Online
You can’t write an article like this without providing any pointers so, if you don’t feel confident enough to conduct your search alone, here are three of the best diet pills comparable to Phentermine money can buy:
PhenQ Fat Burner and Appetite Suppressant
Over 190,000 satisfied customers can’t be wrong and you won’t go wrong if you choose to substitute Phentermine with PhenQ. It’s a high-quality supplement developed and produced by an industry leader that backs it with a 90-day money-back guarantee.
PhenQ pairs the appetite-suppressing abilities of nopal with a high-potency capsicum extract. It also provides an exciting new ingredient that helps you to burn extra fat without losing muscle.
As the name suggests, PhenQ was specially developed to offer Phentermine users a safer option that is also effective.
Phen375 – Natural Dual Action Fat Burner
Phen375 is a pharmaceutical-grade appetite suppressant (37.5 mg) and fat burner that’s been topping the best diet pill lists for a very long time and, in common with all the best Phentermine type supplements, Phen375 has a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Phen375 is another option that harnesses the natural abilities of capsaicin. It’s not left to go it alone though. The formulation provides several equally good fat annihilators as well.
PhenGold – Combination Fat Burner
PhenGold is another top Phentermine substitute that uses capsicum to boost metabolism and suppress hunger. It’s produced by a reputable company and has a very respectable 60-day money-back guarantee.
It has a lot of additional ingredients including B vitamins and caffeine to boost energy and ginseng to support overall good health. And there has been no scrimping on the ingredient amounts.
By rights each capsule should be the size of a horse pill but, thanks to the clever use of high potency extracts, this is not the case.
Method of Action – How Does it Work?
Phentermine suppresses hunger by triggering the fight or flight stress response.
Fight or flight is a survival mechanism. It causes numerous changes in the body, all of which are intended to help you survive dangerous situations. Hunger suppression is just one of the changes and they come as a package. You can’t have one without the other.
Experts say remaining in fight or flight for a long time can increase the risk of various undesirable medical conditions including heart disease and impaired concentration. (https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/stress-management/in-depth/stress/art-20046037)
The Need for Good Phentermine Substitutes
Good Phentermine equivalents are required for several reasons. Even in the countries where it’s sanctioned as a prescription medication, doctors are only permitted to prescribe to patients with a BMI of 30 or higher.
People whose BMI falls between 37 and 39 might be eligible for a prescription too but only if they have additional weight-related health issues.
Even if this weight loss medication does control your hunger, doctors can only prescribe it for 12 weeks. After that, the support it provided you is gone.
The limited support and short-term availability are just two more reasons why so many people choose to go with other weight loss pills that work like Phentermine instead.
How Good are the Substitutes?
There are many alternatives to Phentermine available to buy over-the-counter or online. Some of them are very poor. Others offer only limited support, but the best options work as well as Adipex, if not better, and deliver consistent weight loss without side effects.
How to Choose a Good Phentermine Alternative?
The top manufacturers generally offer money-back guarantees. These are generally good for at least 60 days.
The quality of the ingredients is also important. You need to choose a Phentermine alternative that provides proven ingredients in efficient amounts.
Avoid anything that uses proprietary blends because they only let you know what the ingredients are, not how much of them is there. Proprietary blends are often underdosed.
Look for Good Natural Appetite Suppressants
Many natural ingredients can suppress appetite without causing fight or flight. Glucomannan, nopal, and capsicum are three of the best.
- Glucomannan: A water-soluble root fiber you take with water. It expands in your stomach and makes it feel full. Many studies show it’s an appetite suppressant that works, and its value as a weight loss aid is confirmed by the European Food Safety Authority (ELSA) (https://efsa.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.2903/j.efsa.2010.1798)
- Nopal: A cactus extract that provides amino acids and other natural compounds that ward of hunger and keep cravings under control. In the days before diet pills, people used to chew on small cubes of nopal cactus flesh. These days, it’s easier but the results are the same.
- Capsicum: The capsicum pepper family includes bell peppers and chili peppers. They all provide capsaicin. It’s a versatile plant chemical that suppresses hunger and boosts metabolism. By helping you to consume fewer calories and also burn more, capsaicin helps you shift your natural fat-burning engine into top gear.
Other Ingredients To Look Out For
- Green tea: Green tea is a proven fat burner that revs up your metabolism for up to 24 hours. The antioxidants that make this possible also boost immune function and get rid of free radical toxins that have the potential to contribute to early aging and cause disease.
- Caffeine: A popular stimulant that boosts energy, fights fatigue, and helps you attain sharper mental focus. Caffeine also speeds up metabolism, helping you to burn extra fat.
- Chromium: A trace mineral that regulates blood sugar and insulin, protecting against blood sugar crashes that can trigger cravings for sugar and carbs.