Time commitment: 40 hours per week
Contract term: 1 Months – Permanent
Location: In our virtual/online office
Bingewatch is an international media company that runs a suite of online platforms dedicated to art, culture, news and life. We run a suite of magazines and a music and video production company with an emphasis on viral video creation.
We are looking for online sales administrators to help us with our busy sales department for the magazine Film Daily.
This role includes business administration, sales administration, and invoicing management. Working in a fast-paced new media startup, no two days will be the same. The Remote Sales Assistant works alongside the management team hand-in-hand with the chief marketing officer.
We already work with amazing, storied clients and emerging technologies & agencies.
Do you believe strong organization skills are the route to everything good in life? Then this might be the perfect sales role for you.
The Remote Sales Assistant ensures the business day runs smoothly and enables the team to grow business.
You’ll be researching potential partners, creating pitches for those potential partners, and then reaching out to them. You’ll also be dealing with incoming inquiries.
Most of your work will be done via email.
- Administrate incoming sales requests
- Search for new leads
- Use social media and ad seller platforms to communicate with buyers
- Work closely with the editorial team to post content
- Work closely with the development team on supporting clients with their needs and making sure content is published quickly
- Research & development
- Relationship management
- Calendar management
- Interfacing with staff
- Working with advertisers & affiliates
- Communications with staff, partners, and authorities
You’ll be selling:
- Banner ads
- Guest posts
- Sponsored content
- Product placement
This role is perfect for anyone wanting to:
- Work within a fast-paced new media company
- Work from anywhere in the world on their own schedule
- Pursue a career in sales
The ideal candidate:
- Possesses a love for film & TV
- Is articulate, diligent, and hard-working
- Is incredibly organized
- Is social media-savvy
- Has a typing speed for 40 WPM or higher
- Bonus: Is bilingual English/Spanish
Film Daily is your source for news about life – with an entertainment focus. As media fast creeps into all segments of daily living, let us be your guide through a cluttered landscape.
Our beats: LGBTQ+, films, fandom, streaming, webseries, filmmaking, indie film, indie filmmakers, celebrities, models, actors, film festivals, screenwriting prizes, beauty, tech, wellness, fitness, money, gaming, travel, fashion, lifestyle, 420, true crime, activism, internet culture, quizzes, art, and current affairs.
We keep you entertained about entertainment – and everything else you need to live your best life.
We’re your guide to:
- Outsider storytelling emphasizing equality and diversity
- Film education & the craft of filmmaking & screenwriting
- The industry, film festivals, and film platforms
- Current film news
- Breaking into the business of content creation
Shortlisted applicants will be expected to fulfill a competency test before an offer is made.
Please send your resume and cover letter, telling us about why you’re right for the role. Any links to previous social media pages you have worked on, or projects of which you are proud, will also be considered.