Location: In our Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico location.
Do you believe strong organizational skills are the route to everything good in life?
Dirty Work is a full-service media company. We’re a conscious content company entertaining, educating, and informing through storytelling.
We work with amazing, storied clients, and emerging technologies & agencies. We focus on: fandoms, conventions, community, reboots, streaming, web series, alternative distribution and indie film festivals. We are a new media startup aiming to disrupt the film distribution and production industries.
Our work environment is relaxed, but we tell it like it is. Positions tend to be flexible, with some work-at-home opportunities. We’re looking for the best person for this job with no exceptions.
- Film & TV obsessive
- Dedicated lifelong learner
- Looking for a new challenge
- Willing to do whatever it takes to achieve results
- Able to prioritize your workload
- Team player
- Up for a challenge
- Discreet and aware of confidentiality in the workplace
- Exceptional administrator with a working knowledge of contracts
- Resilient and able to work in a fast-moving business
- Highly detail-oriented
- Proactive: you see problems and solve them before they are an issue; you see a new way of doing things and implement it without a second thought
You’ll be responsible for implementing and devising project management systems using tools such as Element and Trello. You’ll train our team on best practices and assure they’re adhered to everyday. You’ll act as our in-house scrum master, leading our daily teamwide scrum and making sure each team has priorities organized and is supported to reach daily goals.
You’ll be the first point of call for our team members. You’ll test them, recruit them, and handle the paperwork. You’ll be the first person they go to if they have a problem, and you’ll go back to them to award their excellence.
- Typing speed of 45 WPM or more
- Working knowledge of iOS
- Working knowledge of Google Docs, Trello, Excel, and Slack
- Strong knowledge of project management processes, such as Scrum & Agile
- Great interpersonal skills
- Operations, administration, and customer service experience
- Desire to work in the film industry OR film biz experience
- Desire to work at a fast-paced startup
- Can-do attitude
- Strong sense of self
- Great time-management skills
- Both organization and strong attention to detail
- Love for the internet: you live on the internet
- Experience working with company director(s) previously
- Understanding of ERP implementation
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes
- Ability to delegate effectively
- Ability to make important decisions under pressure
- Coordinate recruitment management team
- Administer personnel-related documentation such as contracts of employment
- Interface with staff in all departments for personnel-related queries
- Handle staff communication, requests, grievances, and time-off approval
- Calendar management
- Employee file management
- Manage staff terminations and relevant documentation
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date management of personnel database
- Administrate and document promotions, bonuses, salary increases
- Track staff productivity and administer relevant evaluations
- Maintain confidentiality & security of files & filing systems
- Create & manage Trello boards
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation
- Identify & resolve issues & risks
- Interface with service providers
- ERP system management & oversight
- Interface with management team & CEO daily
- Interface with accounting & personnel managers to provide assistance with payroll & personnel databases
- Work collaboratively with other departments to help solve clerical issues
- Prepare status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information
- Coordinate development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents
Please send your resume and cover letter below, explaining how you’re right for the role. Shortlisted applicants will be expected to fulfill a competency evaluation before an offer is made.
(All fields required)