How to Prepare for CUET 2023?
Common University Entrance Test (CUET) also known as CUCET is a competitive nature exam the number of students who have participated exceeds 10 Lakh, CUET for the year 2023 will be conducted from May 21 to 31. Around 2 and a half months are left for the exam and candidates must have planned and started their preparation for CUET UG 2023.CUET preparation tips are very useful for the students to prepare well to score high in the exam. CUET is organized by the National testing Agency for admission to 95 universities. Various CUET preparation books are available for the CUET exams preparation. Before the last year the name of the exam was CUCET and was only for the admission to 12 central universities.
CUET Preparation Tips 2023:
- Students must review the CUET latest syllabus thoroughly for the overall view.
- Examine the marking scheme and review the CUET exam pattern.
- Collect essential study material for CUET such as CUET preparation books and follow the CUET preparation tips.
- Solve the mentioned previous year question papers provided in the CUET preparation books.
- After preparation go for mock tests.
How to prepare for CUET PG:
CUET is a highly competitive exam and students appearing for it must follow CUET preparation tips and should have a strategy to qualify the exam by scoring well. Candidates can follow the below CUET preparation tips while preparing for CUET 2023.
Review the exam pattern for CUET:
Knowing the exam pattern for CUET is very important and also among the best CUET preparation tips as question papers for almost all the courses comprise a total of 160 multiple choice questions, candidates have to attempt approx 130 questions out of 160 within a duration of three hours.
CUET Syllabus 2023
For qualifying CUET with a good score students have to review the syllabus thoroughly and follow essential CUET preparation tips keeping in mind the important topics to be studied in depth. Candidates can follow the below CUET preparation tips.
- Candidates can make a subject wise list of topics
- Attempt the previous years repeating questions
- Use important study materials such as CUET preparation books
- After analyzing the previous year’s question papers Candidates must focus on the topics which carries the maximum Weightage
CUET Preparation books
Candidates can make a list of the books using which they can study for the CUET entrance exam 2023.Candidates should only buy the books according to their course or the programme they have applied for. Preparation books helps the student in determining which topics to cover and also can expect topics for the CUET exam.
Candidates can check the table below for the list of CUET preparation books:
|Concept of physics||HC Verma|
|Higher Algebra||Hall and Knight|
|Problems in Calculus of one variable||IA Maron|
|A textbook of organic Chemistry||RK Gupta|
|A Problem Book in Mathematical Analysis||GN Berman|
|International Economics||Bo Soderstien and Geoffrey Reed|
|ABC chemistry||S. P. Jauhar|
|Indian Economy:Performance and policies||Uma, Kapila|
|Elementary Mathematics||DoroFeev Patapov|
|Methodology and Perspectives of social Science||Abhijit Kundu|
CUET Exam structure 2023
|Section||Total question count||Duration||Type of questions|
Total of 50 questions out of which 40 are to be attempted in each language
For each language 45 minutes
|The reading Comprehension part of the test will evaluate the student’s knowledge of different types of passages including Literary, Factual and Narrative.|
|Section II||Candidates need to attempt 35 out of 40 questions or 45 out of 50 questions||For each domain specific subjects 45 minutes||
|Section III||Out of total of 60 questions 50 are to be attempted||1 Hour||Current affairs, General knowledge, Mental ability, Quantitative reasoning, Analytical and logical reasoning|
FAQs CUET preparation tips 2023:
- Which books are best to prepare for CUET exam?
- NCERT text books are among the best books to prepare for CUET exam.
- How to prepare for the CUET General test?
- The CUET general test consists of sections such as Current affairs, Analytical Ability, Logical and analytical ability. One must review current affairs and practice questions based on other sections.