Pay commensurate with experience
40 hours per week
Contract term: 3 Months – the end of time
Start date: March 1 2019
Location: In our virtual/online office or in person in our Guadalajara location.
We work with amazing, storied clients, and emerging technologies & agencies. We focus on: fandoms, conventions, community, reboots, streaming, web series, alternative distribution and indie film festivals.
Our work environment is relaxed, but we tell it like it is. Positions tend to be flexible, with some work-at-home opportunities. We’re looking for the best person for this job with no exceptions.
- Film & TV obsessive
- High achiever
- Knows how to use web searches to learn new skills
- Dedicated lifelong learner
- Looking for a new challenge
- Willing to do whatever it takes to achieve results
- Able to prioritize workload
- Thinks change in Hollywood is long overdue
- Lives on the internet
Ad Operations Manager
Bingewatch is looking for an experienced Product/Advertising Operations Manager to oversee our advertising strategies. We want someone who understands incoming & outgoing advertising sales and how to communicate with partners and developers.
You will sit on our small but perfectly formed product team working with the product manager, CMO, and CTO. You exist to help us scale in a detail-oriented, metrics-informed way, considering our product and our audience at all times. Your core aim is scalable, collaborative, manageable fiscal growth in perfect balance with users’ desires & needs.
You are part data scientist, part salesman, part developer whisperer, and full multitasker who can see the bigger picture at all times.
- Directly manage all of our programmatic & direct ad operations (in & out) for the brands FilmCraft, Bingewatch and FutureFemme.
- Monitor metrics, performance, and output
- Alter our campaigns to garner more effective results.
- Technical ad ops liaison between revenue, executive, and tech teams
- Point of contact and lead for all ad vendors & partners
- Expand & cement advertising operations structures, documentation, and practices.
- Contribute to & ensure successful execution of ad product & tech.
- Target potential advertising partners/clients.
- Stakeholder relationships with new & targeted clients
- Assure high ROI for all campaigns.
- Manage daily scrum meetings with product & marketing teams.
- 2 – 5 years of experience in ad operations – digital media preferred
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, & JS
- Familiar with DFP, syndicate networks, video ad solutions, and all other relevant online advertising technology
- Familiar with SEM, funnel management, advertising arbitrage
- Detail-oriented, can-do attitude, proactive approach to work
- Fantastic communicator
- Excellent problem-solving
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- Experience working with a team of developers
- Film obsessive a plus