Minimum 3-month commitment
Location: North America or Latin America. Remote, but able to work on Central Standard Time
We’re looking for a talented social media manager to work on several Pinterest accounts for a number of publications. We’ll need you to strategize and execute a plan to grow our Pinterest, drive traffic via Pinterest and engage our community.
Our accounts are geared towards the film and TV fandom communities.
- Film & TV obsessive
- You know your Kurosawa from your Kubrick, your Lynch from your Leigh, your Girls from your Broad City.
- High achiever
- You understand the way the film & TV industries work.
- Dedicated lifelong learner
- Looking for a new challenge
- Willing to do whatever it takes to achieve results
- Able to prioritize your workload
- You think change in Hollywood is long overdue.
- Proven track record of quickly growing social media accounts
- Previous examples of viral pins
- Experience meme writing and posting
- Experience using Tailwind
- Scheduling Pinterest posts
- Finding hashtags
- Using Tailwind
- Participating in online conversations
- Creating memes & gifs
- Working with a content production team to create relevant content
- Engaging our community in conversations
- Running online contests
Apply with a resume and cover letter, including links to the last three Pinterest accounts you managed. Include growth stats relating to how many followers you gained in your tenure. Include links to viral Pins you’ve created.