Dirty Work is a multimedia startup producing magazines, websites, events, and content.
We’re looking for a Junior Relationship Manager to learn the ropes of managing relationships with our partners.
The role is either remote or at our head office in Guadalajara, Mexico.
You’ll be working to
- Secure sample products for film & photoshoots
- Create relationships with PR companies & agents to promote their products
- Work hand-in-hand with the sponsored content & product placement team
Your tasks will include
- Maintaining up to date databases
- Receiving deliveries
- Managing returns
- Managing a small team of trainees
- Attending some conferences and trade shows
- Preparing marketing documents
- Working with the social media team to promote our brand partners
The ideal candidate will
- Possess a love for film and TV
- Be articulate, diligent, and hard-working
- Be incredibly organized
- Be able to use Trello and other project management tools
- Have at least 1 year’s experience in an office manager or operations role
- Be social media-savvy
- Have a typing speed for 40 wpm or more
- Be up for a challenge
- Be flexible in your approach to work
- Be able to think on your feet
Please include two email addresses for references in your cover letter.
All fields required.