Our publication is growing quickly and we’re looking for a team of talented Freelance Fandom Writers to cover the ever-expanding world of content streaming.
Our target audience is Gen Z, Gen X, and Millennials. We aim to keep our audience entertained about entertainment.
We foster a culture of communication, community, teamwork, and collaboration. Join us now!
We’re looking for people who can write about fandom favorites such as: Star Trek, Doctor Who, MCU, DCU, Riverdale, Arrowverse, The Witcher, Supernatural, Grey’s Anatomy, Peaky Blinders, Stranger Things, V Wars, Lost in Space, You, and The Orville.
- Film & TV obsessive
- You know your Kurosawa from your Kubrick, your Lynch from your Leigh, your Girls from your Broad City.
- High achiever
- You (think you) understand the way the film & TV industries work.
- You know how to use web searches to learn new skills.
- Dedicated lifelong learner
- Looking for a new challenge
- Willing to do whatever it takes to achieve results
- Able to prioritize your workload
- You think change in Hollywood is long overdue.
- Impressive portfolio of published articles
- Desire to work as a journalist or editor
- Understanding of the way online publications work
- You know A LOT about film and TV.
- Words are just about your favorite thing.
- You live on the internet.
- You can take a complicated story and cut it down to 280 characters.
Include in the form below 3 samples of film-related writing centered around the “geek” fandom world, a pitch for an article about the show you know best, resume, and cover letter.
All fields required