Competitive rate + bonus structure
Contract term: 3 Months or longer
Contract type: Freelance
Requirements: 8 days a month to full-time
Film Daily is your source for news about life – with an entertainment focus. As media fast creeps into all segments of daily living, let us be your guide through a cluttered landscape.
- Want to save your cancelled show? We support you.
- Want to become a content creator? We support you.
- Fandom at the heart of everything you do? We support you.
- Think content can change the world? We believe you.
Our beats: LGBTQ+, films, fandom, streaming, webseries, filmmaking, indie film, indie filmmakers, celebrities, models, actors, film festivals, screenwriting prizes, beauty, tech, wellness, fitness, money, gaming, travel, fashion, lifestyle, 420, true crime, activism, internet culture, quizzes, art, and current affairs.
We keep you entertained about entertainment – and everything else you need to live your best life.
We’re looking for a freelance branded content writer to help us out with our busy branded content department. You’ll be working with some of the best brands in the world (and our indie favorites) to help them market their products, events, and content.
- Social-media savvy
- High achiever
- You know how to use web searches to learn new skills
- Dedicated lifelong learner
- Looking for a new challenge
- Willing to do whatever it takes to achieve results
- Able to prioritize workload
- Impressive portfolio of published articles
- Desire to work as a journalist or editor
- Understanding of the way online publications work
- Words are just about your favorite thing
- You live on the internet
- Authorized to work in the USA, Canada, or Mexico
- Clear understanding of queer lifestyles
You will be judged on your ability to follow these instructions, so read carefully.
Your writing samples must be perfectly readable, with no cut-off sentences, etc. Do not output your PDF as a print preview if it isn’t perfectly readable. If your samples aren’t readable, that will disqualify you immediately.
We appreciate your application, but regretfully can only respond to successful candidates. You may only apply once on this form – submitting to multiple roles will disqualify you.