Base rate + commission
40 hours per week
3 months to perm
Online/Remote Working or in our LA or Mexico City office
We’re looking for a team of conversion-driven Copywriters to join our busy outreach department.
The role goes for 3 months to begin, but can become full-time for the right person.
Ideally, we are looking for two copywriters: one on Pacific Time, one on Eastern.
- Have a way with words and know how to influence people with the right ones
- Have a proven track record crafting strategic sales copy to drive profit
- Know all about engagement, metrics, analytics, and how to judge the success of your campaigns
- Never have to take no for an answer
- Can craft short, sweet, audience-appropriate copy for all types of audiences
- Want to craft the voice and brand identity of a fast-moving (and fast-growing) startup
- Have at least two years of advertising copywriting experience in an agency environment
As our in-house copywriter, you’ll be writing dynamic, persuasive copy that encourages clicks and actions on a daily basis. You’ll work closely with our marketing teams, brand ambassadors, and brand partners from brief to execution.
- Influence all segments of our audience with your words.
- Create narratives for advertising campaigns, job listings, social media marketing, prospect marketing, newsletters, promotional videos, and branded content.
- Write a house style bible and ensure that all marketing team members communicate on brand at all times.
- Monitor metrics and analytics of all projects.
- Work with our social media team to assure all copy is on brand.
- Act as a brand evangelist at all times.
- Work closely with video producers, script writers, designers, and web developers to build products and launch them.
- Work with our advertising sales department to craft the perfect content for our brand partners.
- Manage a team of trainees & interns.
- Write advertorial content for our partners & clients.
- Worked in direct marketing before
- Handled newsletter copy & production
- Competent with Trello, Riot, Slack, Google Drive, Microsoft Suite, Google Analytics, Canva + bonus points for Adobe Suite literacy
- Written copy for a variety of social media platforms, including: LinkedIn, SnapChat, Instagram, Facebook, Reddit, Twitter, and more
- Worked in the entertainment industry before and understand the film & TV industries
- Film & TV lover who keeps up to date with indie film news and online streaming shows
- Can work legally in the USA or Mexico
Remote + occasional office days in our LA or Mexico City locations
Get a feel for what working for Film Daily could be like here.
How to apply
- Portfolio including tear sheets and any metrics to support your application
- Resume & cover letter
- Links to your highest ranking campaigns
- Links to social media copy you have written