We’re looking for a Content Editor Trainee to work with us on keeping our entertainment industry sites running smoothly.
You’ll receive full training in the role. The right person will have the opportunity to progress within our company.
- Obsessed with movies, TV and fandom
- Write to entertain grammatically
- Have an eye for content that has the potential to go viral
- Experience editing and subediting others’ work
- Basic SEO
- WordPress basics
- WordPress Yoast
- Google suite (docs, Gmail, sheets)
- Proficient user of social media
- Basic image manipulation
- Facebook groups, Reddit, and Twitter
- Research, write, publish, and manage the promotion of pieces
- Work with one trainee beneath you to get our content out and promoted in a timely fashion
- Research trending topics via social media
- 50% writing & research / 50% production & promotion
- Learn how to become a Content Editor
100% location-independent, remote working. The successful candidate must be able to work 9 – 6pm Eastern US Time.
Your resume must include links to websites you have managed or worked on. In your cover letter, answer why you want to go into the field of content management.