Minimum 3-month commitment
Location: Remote, North America or Latin America
We’re looking for a talented book marketing consultant to create a marketing strategy for a number of publications we have coming out this year. We’ll need you to write a strategy and answer questions we have about execution.
Our books are about the business side of the film industry and include guides on screenwriting, distribution, and marketing.
- Film & TV obsessive
- You know your Kurosawa from your Kubrick, your Lynch from your Leigh, your Girls from your Broad City.
- High achiever
- You understand the way the film & TV industries work.
- Dedicated lifelong learner
- Looking for a new challenge
- Willing to do whatever it takes to achieve results
- Able to prioritize your workload
- You think change in Hollywood is long overdue.
- Proven track record of achieving high volume sales numbers for past clients
- You have connections in the publishing world.
Apply with a resume and cover letter, including links to the last three book projects you marketed, links to their goodreads review pages, and their sales numbers.