Free Apps to Watch Paul vs Askren Live Fight Stream, How Access Online?
No Time to Wait!! Bloody fight B2N Paul vs Askren Live Stream: How To Watch Boxing Fight on Triller pay-per-view on Saturday, April 17th from Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia.
Click To Watch Paul vs Askren Live Stream Free
Paul, who blew the roof off the combat sports world with a blistering one-punch KO finish over Nate Robinson back in Nov. 2020, is warning Askren that he’ll suffer the same fate when the two meet on Apr. 17 live on pay-per-view (PPV) from inside Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia.
Who is Jake Paul?
Jake Joseph Paul is an American YouTuber, internet personality, actor, rapper and professional boxer. He initially rose to fame on the now-defunct video application Vine, before playing the role of Dirk Mann on the Disney Channel series Bizaardvark for two seasons.
Who is Ben Askren?
Subject to change, order to be confirmed
- Jake Paul v Ben Askren
- Regis Prograis v Ivan Redkach
- Lorenzo Simpson v Francisco Emanuel Torres
- Junior Younan v Jeyson Minda
- Quinton Randall v William Jackson
- Steve Cunningham v Frank Mir
- Joe Fournier v Andres Felipe Robledo Londono
Watch Jake Paul vs. Ben Askren Here!
Social media star Jake Paul battles former UFC welterweight Ben Askren in the upcoming Thriller Fight Club pay-per-view (PPV) boxing event available to stream RIGHT HERE — don’t miss a single second of face-punching action!
STREAM JAKE PAUL VS. BEN ASKREN LIVE RIGHT HERE!
Paul vs Askren have already come face-to-face during a pre-fight press conference last month and that nearly ended in a brawl (watch the replay HERE). They do not like each other and have been jawing back-and-forth ever since their boxing match was announced. Paul has been the catalyst, but “Funky” is a savvy veteran capable of landing some punches on the microphone, too.
Earlier this week, Paul took the bad blood to an entirely new level by involving Askren’s family. In a warning to Askren’s kids, Paul claims he’s going to leave “Funky” in a pool of blood when they meet next weekend on PPV.
Askren Roasts Paul: ‘I Would Do A Homicide On You’
“You think this is an f—king game, you think it is a fun payday, you think this is a way to get clout and you might be right,” said Paul in a video message shown on a recent episode of Logan Paul’s podcast. “I promise April 17 will be the worst day of your f—king life. Just as I asked Nate Robinson’s kids not to watch the fight, I will ask your kids to do the same. So, Ben Askren’s kids, wife, please don’t watch this because your dad will be bloodied, unconscious on the f—king canvas (on) April 17. I don’t want you to see that.
- “I mean, you already saw him get knocked out in five seconds by Masvidal,” Paul continued. “Your kids are probably going to school getting made fun of because their dad got knocked out in five seconds. Then, he’s going to get knocked out by Jake Paul. So, please leave them out of this.
- Masvidal Says Ben Askren Doesn’t Rep MMA: He Can’t Spell ‘Jab’
- “You f—ked up, Ben by taking this fight. April 17, I promised my team, my family, my brother who is there right next to you right now, I promise to make you go down as history as the world’s worst UFC fighter. You are dumb as f—k, bro,” Paul concluded. “April 17 I will show the world how big of a bitch you are. I will make you my bitch. If—king promise that.”
Despite having a limited combat sports background Paul is a sizable favorite to defeat Askren next weekend in Atlanta. That’s because Paul has dedicated himself to the art of boxing over the past few years and Askren is more known for his grappling. The former UFC fighter has been improving his own striking game over the past few months, but it may not be enough to get past the bigger, younger, and more brash Paul.
Paul vs Askren: Date and how to watch
- The exhibition event will take place on Saturday, April 17, and is being held at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia.
- UK fans can expect the action to get underway after midnight with Paul v Askren slated for around 5 am.
- It will be live-streamed on the social media site Triller in the USA at the price of $49.99. FITE TV will broadcast it in the UK and it’ll cost £17.
Paul vs Askren: Undercard
The main card Paul vs Askren Live featuring a unique mix of fights including British millionaire nightclub owner Joe Fournier facing Colombian reggaeton musician Reykon.
Meanwhile, former WBA super-lightweight champion Regis Prograis and ex-UFC heavyweight star Frank Mir will also be in action.
The rivals clashed at the press conference
Paul vs Askren: What’s been said?
Jake Paul: “I started boxing two years ago and I’m still going to knock his ass out faster than Masvidal.
“These MMA guys think because they throw punches they know how to box.
“The world complained because I knocked out a basketball player and not a real fighter. So now I’m giving the people what they want by taking on a ‘real fighter.’
“After Ben Askren is added to my knockout meme collection, what can anybody say?
“Askren has 20-something MMA fights and has been in there with Robbie Lawler, he’s a tough guy. I think anyone would have been knocked out by Masvidal. That knew that landed would have knocked anyone out.
“But these MMA guys, just because they throw punches they think they can box. “This is why I’m confident in my ability to destroy this guy. They have no head movement, they’re slow, they aren’t going to the gym every day and boxing.”