RB Leipzig vs Liverpool Live Stream On Reddit Free UEFA
Ready to Watch RB Leipzig vs Liverpool Live Stream: How To Watch Champions League 2021 round of 16 actions on Tuesday at Puskas Arena in Budapest, Hungary.
Click To Watch RB Leipzig vs Liverpool Live Free
The Bundesliga side is coming off a three-game winning streak. Meanwhile, Liverpool is coming off a three-game losing streak in the Premier League. This is the first-ever meeting between the clubs in a European competition and the first meeting between German managers Jurgen Klopp (Liverpool) & Julian Nagelsmann (Leipzig).
How To Watch RB Leipzig vs Liverpool
- Date: Tuesday, Feb. 16
- Time: 3:00 p.m. ET
- Location: Puskás Aréna — Budapest, Hungary
- Live stream: CBS All Access
- Odds: RB Leipzig +195; Draw +215; Liverpool +125 (via William Hill Sportsbook)
RB Leipzig vs Liverpool Storylines
- RB Leipzig: Leipzig heads into their round of 16 matchups in top form having won four of their last five matches in Bundesliga competition.
- Along with their recent winning streak, the team also has a bit of a rest advantage heading into their Champions League fixture, though the match is now at a neutral site instead of their home stadium.
Leipzig has perfected the art of playing hard while keeping their players on the field since the start of last season, leading in fouls committed (263) with 38 yellows in UCL completion since last season with zero ejections. The team will likely keep up its physical play while left wing-back Angelino, recently signed through 2025, stays active in the attack.
- Liverpool: The team is looking to progress to the quarterfinals for the eighth time overall and third time in the last four seasons.
- They’ll have to get out of a slump against a team on a hot streak, though the Champions League is a different beast that could provide motivation for Liverpool.
The team will need more from Roberto Firmino and Mo Salah, though Diogo Jota could still be an X factor for the reds. He leads the team with four Champions League goals, including a hat trick against Atalanta
RB Leipzig vs Liverpool Live On US
The long and short of it is, your best bet is signing up with CBS All Access.
SEE AT CBS ALL ACCESS All the details on CBS’s online coverage of Champions League matches can be found here. CBS All Access doesn’t just have access to this match in particular, but all Champions League matches. You’ll also be able to watch all matches in the Europa League, the second-tier European competition.
Univision has the right to the US Spanish broadcast of the Champions League, however. You can find out more here.
RB Leipzig vs Liverpool Live on UK
If you want to watch Champions League football in the UK, our recommendation is to sign up with BT Sport.
SEE AT BT SPORT
BT Sport is streaming all the Champions League matches, but it also gives you access to a bunch of other good stuff, like UFC, so it’s worth getting.
RB Leipzig vs Liverpool Live On Australia
Much like the English Premier League, Optus Sport is showing all the Champions League matches in Australia.
SEE AT OPTUS SPORT
If you care about watching soccer at all, the Optus Sports deal is a good one. Especially if you follow the EPL which, being the most high-profile league on the planet, most soccer fans do.
Disclaimer: I subscribe to the service and love it. Easy access to all matches on my smart TV and works nicely with a mobile app.
RB Leipzig vs Liverpool Start time
- The match kicks off at 3 p.m. ET (12 noon PT) on Feb. 16.
- The match kicks off at 8 p.m. GMT on Feb. 16.
- The match kicks off at 7 a.m. AEDT on Feb. 17.
RB LEIPZIG VS LIVERPOOL TEAM NEWS
- Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Gulácsi; Klostermann, Orban, Upamecano; Mukiele, Sabitzer, Kampl, Angeliño; Nkunku, Olmo; Poulsen
- Unavailable: Forsberg (Injured), Laimer (Injured), Szoboszlai (Injured)
- Questionable: Henrichs (Injured)
- Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Kabak, Henderson, Robertson; Thiago Alcántara, Wijnaldum, Jones; Salah, Firmino, Mané
- Unavailable: Gomez (Injured), Jota (Injured), Keïta (Injured), Milner (Injured), Matip (Injured), Van Dijk (Injured)
- Questionable: Davies (Injured), Fabinho (Injured), Kelleher (Injured), Origi (Injured)
Liverpool’s Champions League knock-out match against RB Leipzig will be broadcast live on BT Sport 2. Coverage of the game will start at 7 pm with kick-off at 8 pm.
- Barcelona against last season’s finalists PSG will be shown at the same time on BT Sport 3.
- BT retains sole rights to the UEFA Champions and Europa League. To access their channels, check out their latest packages or purchase a £25 Monthly Pass.
- If you’re a Sky subscriber, you can also add BT Sport to your existing bundle on a rolling 31-day contract here.
Can I stream RB Leipzig v Liverpol?
- If you’re a BT Sport subscriber, you can watch the game on mobile and tablet using the BT Sport app.
- You can also watch the game online here.
RB LEIPZIG VS LIVERPOOL PREDICTION
Whilst Liverpool enters this round of 16 first leg ties having topped Group D, the Reds have recently suffered a huge dip in form domestically having lost their last three Premier League games heading into this contest.
- RB Leipzig came through a tough Group H that included the likes of PSG and Man Utd in order to reach the knockout stage. Julian Nagelsmann’s side won all three of their group games at the Red Bull Arena, however,
- their home advantage has been eliminated with this match taking place at the Puskas Arena in Budapest, due to COVID-19 travel restrictions enforced by the German government.
- RB Leipzig have proven themselves as a formidable side going forward, but with 12 goals conceded over the course of the group stage and Liverpool have not kept a clean sheet in their last seven matches in all competitions, both teams to score is expected here
RB Leipzig vs Liverpool is scheduled for an 8 pm kick-off today, February 16, 2021. The game will be played behind closed doors at a neutral venue, Puskas Arena in Budapest, because of current coronavirus restrictions. TV channel