NZ vs Aus Live: T20 Aus vs NZ Stream Free 2021 Cricket
After a poor performance then a better performance, Australia produced an almost-perfect NZ vs Aus / Aus vs NZ Live stream free performance to keep themselves alive in the T20I series.
Click To Watch New Zealand vs Australia Live Stream Free
After two uneven performances that allowed New Zealand to take an early 2-0 lead, Australia hit back with an all-round clinical display to keep themselves alive and kicking in the five-match series. Pleasingly for the visitors, the match-turning performances came from Aaron Finch, Glenn Maxwell and Ashton Agar – the three players who have made a less than desirable start to this series.
New Zealand vs Australia T20 series schedules, dates and times
Aaron Finch emerged from his T20 slump with his first half-century in 27 innings, Glenn Maxwell turned on the pyrotechnics with some thrilling strokeplay, and Ashton Agar bettered his own record for Australia’s technuhi best T20I figures as they kept the series alive with a 64-run victory in the third game at an empty stadium in Wellington.
- First T20: 22nd February, Hagley Oval (Christchurch) – won by New Zealand
- Second T20: 25th February, University of Otago Oval (Dunedin), 2pm AEDT/ 4pm NZDT/ 3am GMT
- Third T20: 3rd March, Wellington Regional Stadium (Wellington), 5pm AEDT/ 7pm NZDT/ 6am GMT
- Fourth T20: 5th March , Eden Park (Auckland), 12pm AEDT/ 2pm NZDT/ 1am GMT
- Fifth T20: 7th March, Bay Oval (Mount Maunganui), 5pm AEDT/ 7pm NZDT/ 6am GMT
New Zealand Tour of Australia on Live TV
The third match of the T20I series between New Zealand and Australia gets underway at the Westpac Stadium today. With New Zealand leading 2-0, and the T20 World Cup just around the corner, it’s going to be a corker. Make sure you know how to watch a New Zealand vs Australia live stream from anywhere in the world
- lit up by the hitting of Glenn Maxwell, was followed by a strong bowling display led by an impressive debut for Riley Meredith and a record six-wicket haul from Ashton Agar.
- Barring the early loss of Matthew Wade, if Australia could plan T20 batting innings what they put together in Wellington would be close to the ideal template: a run-rate touching nine-an-over at the midway point with Maxwell having enough time to assess conditions and then cut loose as he did with the 28-run over off Jimmy Neesham.
- For a little while, it looked as though New Zealand could replicate it as they scored freely in the powerplay, but Meredith’s brace of wickets was key in keeping Australia ahead of the game.
- Having got set, Martin Guptill had to bat deep but when he fell to Adam Zampa the task quickly became too much – the contest sealed when Agar took three wickets in an over.
How to Stream New Zealand vs Australia T20I Live
- New Zealand’s balance was off as they replaced the ill Mitchell Santner with batsman Mark Chapman, relying on just the five bowling options (although Chapman or Kane Williamson could have had a trundle) and the side felt out of kilter.
- The good news for the home side is that Santner is available for the fourth game having received a negative Covid-19 test and has started to feel better. Tim Southee nearly extended Aaron Finch’s recent, unending misery. The first ball that the Aussie skipper faced, failed to judge the subtle inward movement and got stuck on the front pad.
- Vociferous appeals were followed by a convincing review, only for Finch to be saved by the much-discussed umpire’s call.
- The Australian captain made immediate amends, constantly walking down the track to guard against swing and took more risks once Kane Williamson looked beyond Southee and Trent Boult.
- Finch went after James Neesham’s medium pace and looked to dominate Kyle Jamieson from the very beginning as strapping New Zealand quickly looked to improve his numbers from the last couple of games (1/32 and 0/56).
Stream New Zealand vs Australia T20I Live and Free
This year Australia’s T20Is will not be available on Free to Air TV in Australia, with the Seven Network failing to acquire the broadcast rights.
- Alternatively, the Kayo streaming service, thanks to their broadcasting arrangement with the Fox Sports channel, will have live coverage of all major cricket internationals during the 2021 season. This includes all T20s, test matches, women’s internationals and much more.
- So if you’re a resident of Australia you may wish to check out the Kayo Sports 14 day free trial which offers the exact same channels and coverage as Foxtel. With Kayo you can stream the T20I series against New Zealand live from February 22nd using eligible mobile devices, while their No Spoilers feature allows you to hide all the scores so you won’t see the results before you had a chance to watch.
How to watch New Zealand vs Australia from outside your country
In the UK, Australia, New Zealand, India, or the US? We’ve got you covered below with your official broadcasting options.
But if you’re out of the country and are still desperate to tune into certain matches, you’ll quickly find that online access is geo-blocked. In order to get around that (and assuming it complies with the Ts&Cs of the broadcaster in question), you can download and use a VPN.
New Zealand vs Australia live stream: how to watch every T20 cricket match in the UK
- The fiercest cricket rivalry in the Southern Hemisphere heads to Wellington with hosts New Zealand out to a 2-0 lead over Australia, having dominated this T20 series so far.
- There are still three matches left for the Aussies to try and claw their way back, though – or for the Black Caps to utterly humiliate the Baggy Greens. Read on as we explain how to get a New Zealand vs Australia live stream and watch every ball of the 3rd T20 cricket match, wherever you are in the world right now.