How to Watch Liverpool vs RB Leipzig Live Free Stream
Get update Champions League round of 16 actions Liverpool vs RB Leipzig Live Stream Free on Tuesday at Puskas Arena in Budapest, Hungary.
Click To Watch Liverpool vs RB Leipzig Live Stream Free
The match was relocated due to COVID travel restrictions, and the Bundesliga side is coming off a three-game winning streak. Meanwhile, Liverpool is coming off a three-game losing streak in the Premier League.
This is the first-ever meeting between the clubs in European competition and the first meeting between German managers Jurgen Klopp (Liverpool) & Julian Nagelsmann (Leipzig).
- Date: Tuesday, Feb. 16
- Time: 3:00 p.m. ET
- Location: Puskás Aréna — Budapest, Hungary
- Live stream: CBS All Access
- Odds: RB Leipzig +195; Draw +215; Liverpool +125 (via William Hill Sportsbook)
Craving more Champions League coverage? The Que Golazo podcast has you covered with a preview show bringing you everything you need to know as the round of 16 begins. Listen below:
How to Watch the Liverpool vs RB Leipzig Live Stream Free
An unrelenting season continues this week, with European competitions set to return after their winter hiatus.
For Liverpool, the Champions League represents a welcome break from their current Premier League woes, as well as an opportunity to salvage their season of struggle.
Liverpool vs RB Leipzig Storyline
Liverpool’s Champions League knock-out match against RB Leipzig will be broadcast live on BT Sport 2. Coverage of the game will start at 7 pm with kick-off at 8 pm.
Barcelona against last season’s finalists PSG will be shown at the same time on BT Sport 3.
Liverpool: The team is looking to progress to the quarterfinals for the eighth time overall and third time in the last four seasons.
- They’ll have to get out of a slump against a team on a hot streak, though the Champions League is a different beast that could provide motivation for Liverpool.
- The team will need more from Roberto Firmino and Mo Salah, though Diogo Jota could still be an X factor for the reds.
- He leads the team with four Champions League goals, including a hat trick against Atalanta.
RB Leipzig: Leipzig heads into their round of 16 matchups in top form having won four of their last five matches in Bundesliga competition.
- Along with their recent winning streak, the team also has a bit of a rest advantage heading into their Champions League fixture, though the match is now at a neutral site instead of their home stadium.
- Leipzig has perfected the art of playing hard while keeping their players on the field since the start of last season, leading in fouls committed (263) with 38 yellows in UCL completion since last season with zero ejections.
- The team will likely keep up its physical play while left wing-back Angelino, recently signed through 2025, stays active in the attack.
Liverpool vs RB Leipzig updates today
The Champions League is back and no longer is there any margin for error among Europe’s top sides. Some teams, like Manchester City, could scarcely pick a better time to show the continent how they have developed since the group stage in November.
- Others, like struggling Liverpool, want nothing less than more football amid their recent struggles.
- Certainly, this year’s round of 16 has plenty of ties that promise intrigue and drama.
- Even without Neymar, there will be plenty of star wattage when Barcelona faces Paris Saint-Germain whilst Chelsea’s tie with Atletico Madrid looks all the more intriguing now that Thomas Tuchel is in the Stamford Bridge dugout.
- Meanwhile, Liverpool, one of the tournament favorites at the start of the season, looks like they will be facing an almighty test against last season’s semi-finalists, RB Leipzig, after their recent domestic struggles.
How to Stream the Liverpool vs RB Leipzig From Anywhere?
We’ve taken an in-depth look at those issues and made five bold predictions about the round of 16, so read on. And remember, you can stream every match on CBS All Access (soon to be rebranded as Paramount+). Select matches will also air on CBS Sports Network and the May 29 final will be broadcast on CBS.
- Craving more Champions League coverage? The Que Golazo podcast has you covered with a preview show bringing you everything you need to know as the round of 16 begins. Listen below:
- Well, not Manchester City, who are facing a Borussia Monchengladbach side who have been paragons of inconsistency for much of this season.
- But England’s other two representatives in the last 16 will face significant challenges if they are to find their way through to the quarter-finals.
- Chelsea would have known that was coming when they were drawn with Atletico Madrid.
Since Tuchel’s appointment, they have made impressive strides and changed significantly as a team. Though the sample size remains small, the new manager has dramatically tightened up his side’s defense by prioritizing possession.
How to Watch Liverpool vs RB Leipzig Without Cable TV
James Milner is expected to miss out after suffering a hamstring injury. New center-back Ben Davies is recovering from a knock while the game also comes too soon for Naby Keita.
- Fabinho is a doubt after missing the defeat against Leicester while Virgil van Dijk, Joe Gomez, Joel Matip, and Diogo Jota remain long-term absentees.
- Leipzig rested several of their key players at the weekend, with Marcel Sabitzer, Dayot Upamecano, and Alexander Sorloth expected to return to the starting line-ups.
- Emil Forsberg, Konrad Laimer, Benjamin Henrichs, and Dominik Szoboszlai are unlikely to feature.
What will happen in Liverpool vs RB Leipzig (Prediction)?
Liverpool appears to be suffering from a crisis of confidence and come into this fixture still labored by a swathe of injury problems.
- With their backs against the wall, the occasion should bring out a response from Klopp’s players, though.
- Leipzig is a brilliantly organized side and will prove tricky to break down meaning it may be hard to split the pair on a night of tactical battles.
- RB Leipzig 1-1 Liverpool
Final Word about Liverpool vs RB Leipzig
Jurgen Klopp and Liverpool get back to winning on a close, tense match with lots of opportunity in front of goal. Pick: Liverpool 2, Leipzig 1
If you’re a BT Sport subscriber, you can watch the game on mobile and tablet using the BT Sport app.
You can also watch the game online here.