Lazio vs Bayern Munich Live Stream Free: Watch UEFA 2021 TV Guide
Don’t miss the big match Bayern Munich vs Lazio Live Stream at the Stadio Olimpico in the first leg of their UEFA Champions League 2021 round of 16 clash on Tuesday night.
Click To Watch Bayern Munich vs Lazio Live Free
The hosts made it through to this stage of the competition after a dramatic matchday six fixture in Group F. The Italians drew 2-2 with Club Brugge and scraped through to the knockout stages.
Charles de Ketelaere hit the crossbar in second-half stoppage time as the Belgian champions were denied their path to the knockout stages by the barest of margins.
Lazio, though, are now in the knockout stages of the Champions League for the first time in 21 years, having last made this stage back in 2000.
How to Watch Bayern Munich vs Lazio: Viewing information
- Date: Tuesday, Feb. 23
- Time: 3:00 p.m. ET
- Location: Stadio Olimpico — Rome, Italy
- Odds: Lazio +350; Draw +305; Bayern -140 (via William Hill Sportsbook)
Lazio takes on Bayern Munich at the Stadio Olimpico on Tuesday in the first leg of their Champions League last-16 knockout tie. Lazio finished second behind Borussia Dortmund in Group F to qualify for the knockout stages for the first time since 2000, with reigning champions Bayern comfortably topping Group A.
Immobile has scored five goals in four Champions League games this season with his last three from the penalty spot. Ecuadorian forward Felipe Caicedo and Serbian Sergej Milinkovic-Savic will also need big performances during this match.
- Lazio: The team will play host to the Bavarian giants for the first time in European competition and are in strong form ahead of the big match. The Italian side will need a near-perfect game if they’re to keep home advantage and will likely look to team captain Ciro Immobile to lead the way.
- Bayern: This team has been just lethal against their opposition. They have the ability to shut down a good attack and make elite defenders look silly. The team is without a key defender of their own after Benjamin Pavard tested positive for COVID-19 ahead of this match. Even with his absence, the team has far too much talent to not win.
Lazio v Bayern Munich Team News
- Lazio: Inzaghi made use of all five substitutes at the weekend in order to have a fresh side to face Bayern on Tuesday. Strikers Ciro Immobile and Joaquin Correa should both start after being substituted against Sampdoria. Sergej Milinkovic-Savic will run things from midfield.
- Bayern Munich: France international Benjamin Pavard misses this game after testing positive for COVID-19. There was hope Thomas Muller – who has also missed a string of games with coronavirus – would pass a negative test in time to feature here. But it looks unlikely that this will happen as kick-off looms.
Bayern Munich vs Lazio Preview
On paper, this is one of the most one-sided ties in the last-16, with the defending champions facing a side that are playing in the knockout stages for the first time in two decades.
In practice, however, the game could well be closer than many expect, with injuries and fatigue seeming to impact Bayern in recent weeks while their opponents are enjoying their best run of the season.
- Only one player in Europe out-scored Bayern’s Robert Lewandowski last season and that was Lazio’s Ciro Immobile.
- The Italy forward boasting 19 goals in all competitions this term – five of which came in the Champions League.
- The Serie A team netted in all six group-stage matches and they have the firepower to contribute to a high-scoring game.
Whilst Bayern has conceded in 15 of their last 17 Bundesliga matches and have kept just one clean sheet in their last five Champions League encounters.
Lazio vs Bayern Munich Predicted XIs
- Lazio Predicted XI (3-5-2): Pepe Reina; Patric, Francesco Acerbi, Mateo Musacchio; Manuel Lazzari, Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, Lucas Leiva, Luis Alberto, Adam Marusic; Joaquin Correa, Ciro Immobile
- Bayern Munich Predicted XI (4-2-3-1): Manuel Neuer; Bouna Sarr, Niklas Sule, David Alaba, Alphonso Davies; Leon Goretzka, Joshua Kimmich; Kingsley Coman, Jamal Musiala, Leroy Sane; Robert Lewandowski
How to Watch Bayern Munich vs Lazio Live Online Without Cable
The UEFA Champions League has moved from Turner and TNT, and when it returns on August 8th, you can watch the Round of 16 all the way through to the Finals, you’ll need CBS All Access.
CBS All Access is giving away a One Month Free Trial of CBS All Access Ad-Free Plan (normally $9.99 a Month) with a special promo code until August 16th. After that, you can still get a 7-Day Free Trial.
- AT&T TV: AT&T TV is a live TV streaming service, which is essentially the streaming version of the DIRECTV service. The service recently replaced AT&T TV NOW with the addition of new no contract and no-fee plans.
- FuboTV: FuboTV is a live TV streaming service with about 90 channels for $64.99/month. This plan includes local channels, 30 of the top 35 cable channels, and regional sports networks (RSNs).
- Hulu Live TV: Hulu Live TV is a live TV streaming service with more than 70 channels for $64.99/month. This plan includes local channels, 26 of the top 35 cable channels, and regional sports networks (RSNs).
- Sling TV: Sling TV is a live TV streaming service with 2 distinct plans. The $35/month “Sling Orange” plan offers about 30 channels, including Disney Channel and ESPN.
- YouTube TV: YouTube TV is a live TV streaming service with more than 60 channels for $64.99/month. This plan includes local channels, 31 of the top 35 cable channels, and regional sports networks (RSNs) in select markets.
The Serie A side will face Bayern Munich vs Lazio in the round of 16 having never met the reigning champions before. Bayern qualified from Group A with two games to spare, dropping just two points and finishing seven points clear of runners-up Atletico Madrid.