Juventus vs FC Porto Live Stream: 2021 UEFA Champions League
Don’t miss the big soccer match Juventus vs FC Porto live stream free online. in the first leg of the 2021 UEFA Champions League round of 16
Click To Watch Juventus vs FC Porto Live Free
Juventus were eliminated at this stage of the competition last season, when they lost to Lyon on away goals.
The Old Lady lost 1-0 in Lyon, before winning 2-1 in Turin thanks to a Cristiano Ronaldo brace. However, Lyon went through on away goals before beating Manchester City in the following round.
In the group stages of this season’s competition, Juventus finished top of their group consisting of Barcelona, Dynamo Kyiv and Ferencvaros. Both Juve and Barca finished the group stage with 15 points from their six group games. However, Andrea Pirlo’s side finished top due to a better head-to-head record against Barcelona.
How to Watch Juventus vs FC Porto: Match Details
- Juventus vs FC Porto
- UEFA Champions League
- Date: Wednesday, 17 February 2021
- Kick-Off at 20.00 UK
- Venue: Estádio Do Dragão, Porto.
The 2020-21 UEFA Champions League enters the knockout stage with the Round of 16 over the next few weeks.
Juventus vs FC Porto Live UEFA Champions League Round of 16
Porto and Juventus face off on Wednesday as the Champions League knockout stages begin.
Current Portugal international colleagues Pepe and Cristiano Ronaldo will do battle at the Estadio do Dragao in a reunion of the former Real Madrid team-mates as Porto hosts the Serie A giants in the first leg of their last-16 tie.
- Together the pair won the competition on multiple occasions during their time at the Bernabeu and Juventus forward Ronaldo will be desperate to add a sixth European crown to his record.
- Porto are yet to concede a goal at home in the Champions League this season, a record Pepe will be keen to keep in tact and Ronaldo equally desperate to end.
- Juventus is some years removed from its run of two Champions League final appearances (and losses) in the span of three seasons, but has retained its contender status thanks to the presence of Cristiano Ronaldo — consistently lethal — and its trademark defensive structure.
While Juve is heavily favored to advance from the two-legged tie, there could still be plenty of value in individual scorers and team props.
Juventus vs FC Porto Head-to-Head
Porto have not beaten Juventus in four previous competitive games between the two sides. The Italian giants have won three of those games so far.
These two sides met in the 2016-17 UEFA Champions League round of 16, when Juve won 3-0 on aggregate.
Juventus vs FC Porto Predicted XIs
- FC Porto Predicted XI (4-3-3): Agustin Marchesin; Wilson Manafa, Chancel Mbemba, Pepe, Malang Sarr; Jesus Corona, Sergio Oliviera, Matheus Uribe; Luiz Diaz, Moussa Marega, Mehdi Taremi
- Juventus Predicted XI (4-4-2): Wojciech Szczesny; Danilo, Leonardo Bonucci, Matthijs de Ligt, Alex Sandro; Federico Chiesa, Rodrigo Bentancur, Adrien Rabiot, Weston McKennie; Cristiano Ronaldo, Alvaro Morata
Juventus vs FC Porto: By the numbers
- Porto and Juventus go head to head in the UEFA Champions League, their last meeting ended with a Porto 0 – 2 Juventus scoreline.
- These two teams have met twice in the last several seasons based on the data that we have of them.
- Out of 2 previous meetings, Porto have won 0 matches while Juventus won 2. No matches between them have ended in a draw.
- Porto is in good home form while Juventus are performing well at away.
- Previous matches between Porto and Juventus have averaged 1.5 goals while BTTS has happened 0% of the time.
- So far this season in the UEFA Champions League, Porto have averaged 1.67 Points Per Game at home matches and Juventus 1.5 Points Per Game at away matches.
Juventus vs FC Porto Prediction
La Vecchia Signora significantly halted their push for the title by losing 1-0 to Napoli on Saturday evening. They thus snapped a three-game winning run in the domestic league.
Andrea Pirlo has reasons to be worried ahead of the trip to Estadio Do Dragao knowing that his men have failed to find the back of the net in any of the last two competitive outings.
- They played a goalless draw at home to Inter (still advanced to the Coppa Italia final, though) before falling 1-0 at Napoli.
- Looking at Porto’s results and the home form in the group stage of the elite continental competition.
- We have to see the value in backing the Under 2.5 goals FT pick at the odds of 1.66.
How to Watch Juventus vs FC Porto online Without Cable
The current Portuguese and Italian champions, Porto and Juventus, will go head-to-head at the Estadio do Dragão in the first leg of the Champions League round of 16.
One of the main focuses of the encounter will be Cristiano Ronaldo. The former Sporting academy graduate will be returning to his country to face old rivals Porto and that will probably be a good motivation for him to try to score and help ‘La Vecchia Signora’ to get a good result.
- FuboTV: fuboTV is a live TV streaming service with about 90 channels for $64.99/month. This plan includes local channels, 30 of the top 35 cable channels, and regional sports networks (RSNs).
- Hulu Live TV: Hulu Live TV is a live TV streaming service with more than 70 channels for $64.99/month. This plan includes local channels, 26 of the top 35 cable channels, and regional sports networks (RSNs).
- Sling TV: Sling TV is a live TV streaming service with 2 distinct plans. The $35/month “Sling Orange” plan offers about 30 channels, including Disney Channel and ESPN.
Cristiano Ronaldo is back on Portuguese soil as Juventus go to FC Porto for the first leg of their Uefa Champions League first knockout round clash on Wednesday.
The pair meet at the Estadio do Dragao having both waltzed through the pool stage of this season’s UCL competition.
Final Word About Juventus vs FC Porto
The reigning champions of Portugal and Italy go head-to-head at Estadio do Dragao on Wednesday evening, with Porto hosting Juventus as the Champions League returns after winter hibernation.