Chelsea vs Atletico Madrid Live Free Stream: Watch UEFA 2021 TV Guide
Welcome to Atletico Madrid vs Chelsea Live Stream Free will go head-to-head in the first leg of their last-16 Champions League clash in Bucharest, Romania due to coronavirus restrictions.
Click To Watch Atletico Madrid vs Chelsea Live Free
Chelsea and Atletico Madrid resume what has been an intriguing rivalry on and off the pitch over recent years when the two face off in the first leg of their UEFA Champions League round of 16 ties in Bucharest on Tuesday night.
Can punters watch the live stream of the game?
Yes, bookmakers provide access to live streams provided that a punter has a positive balance or a valid bet on this game. Atletico Madrid steps into this first leg Champions League encounter with an uncertain form, as they have won just two of their last five encounters. During the weekend, the team suffered a home loss against Levante even if the stats were completely in favor of Diego Simeone’s men.
Atletico Madrid vs Chelsea: Where and when?
This UEFA Champions League round of 16 stage game is being played at the neutral venue of the Arena Naţională in Bucharest. due to coronavirus travel restrictions. Kick-off is set for 10 pm EET local time today, February 23.
- That makes it an 8 pm GMT start for those tuning in from the UK and Ireland and a 3 pm ET / 12pm PT kick-off start for U.S. folks tuning in.
- If you’re looking to watch the match in Australia, it’s a 7 am AEDT kick-off on Wednesday morning.
Atletico Madrid vs Chelsea Team News
Atletico will be without key defender Jose Gimenez, who limped off the field against Levante, having suffered a recurrence of a muscular problem. Stefan Savic missed the match through suspension but should replace Gimenez in the starting XI for this game, joining Mario Hermoso and Felipe in a defensive position.
They will also be without Yannick Carrasco, who has a muscular issue, while Sime Vrsaljko is still not fit enough. Hector Herrera is also unavailable following a recent positive coronavirus test, but Luis Suarez and Joao Felix are both available and should start in the final third of the field.
- As for Chelsea, Thiago Silva again missed out against Southampton on Saturday due to a muscular problem, and Tuchel has confirmed that he will not be available for this game either.
- Tammy Abraham is available, having overcome an ankle injury to lead the line against Southampton.
- Tuchel is not expected to make many changes from the side that lined up at St Mary’s, with Timo Werner and Mason Mount again likely to support Abraham through the middle.
How to watch Atlético Madrid vs Chelsea online from outside your country?
We have details of all the U.S., UK, Australian, and Canadian broadcasters of the UEFA Champions League further down in this guide. If you’re intent on watching Atlético Madrid vs Chelsea but find yourself away from home then you’ll run into problems when trying to stream your domestic coverage online from abroad as it’s likely to be geo-blocked.
- That’s where using one of the top VPN (Virtual Private Network) picks can be a lifesaver.
- They allow you to virtually change the ISP of your laptop, tablet, or mobile to one that’s back in your home country, letting you watch as if you were back there.
How to watch Atlético Madrid vs Chelsea online in the US
CBS Sports recently became the exclusive English-language home of the Europa League and Champions League in the United States, including this game. This clash between Atlético Madrid and Chelsea is available to stream live via CBS All Access. Alternatively, TUDN has Spanish-language coverage of the game and you can use FuboTV to watch live.
- The injuries to key players like Jose Gimenez do not help matters, while Atletico will be concerned about their defensive form.
- There have been no clean sheets for Atletico in the last seven encounters across all competitions.
- Suarez might be one of the top scorers for the team, but he has not scored in his last three games.
- Thomas Tuchel has been able to get a spectacular set of results in his first few matches as Chelsea boss, but the German has faced little in the way of big challenges so far apart from the encounter against Tottenham.
CBS All Access
You can watch the UEFA Champions League via CBS All Access. Sign up now and enjoy a 7-day free trial.
If you don’t mind (or prefer) watching the Spanish broadcast of the match, Fubo is a great option to tune in and watch the action live from anywhere, whether it be your phone, tablet, computer, or TV.
Chelsea makes the trip to Romania to face Atletico Madrid in the last 16 of the Champions League on Tuesday night. The Blues will be looking to record a huge result in the first leg, in order to try and make progression in Europe after a slip up at the weekend against Southampton in the Premier League. Atletico is the La Liga leader, but a recent dip in form will need to be corrected by Diego Simeone’s side in order to take the advantage away from the first leg.