Barty vs Muchova Live Free Stream Australian Open Tennis 2021
Ready to Watch Ashleigh Barty vs Karolina Muchova head-to-head stats and betting tips. Make a free bet now at the best odds. Quarter-finals of the 2021 Australian Open on Wednesday, February 17th, 2021.
Click To Watch Barty vs Muchova 2021 Live Free
The 2021 Australian Open is in its stretch run, with every match taking on increased importance. In the women’s quarterfinal, No. 1 Ashleigh Barty will try to become the first homegrown player to win the event in more than four decades.
Barty is opposed by No. 25 seed Karolina Muchova, who pulled off two upsets on her way to the 2021 Australian Open quarterfinals. Muchova’s most recent win was a victory over No. 18 seed Elise Mertens.
Barty vs. Muchova is scheduled for 7 p.m. ET. on Tuesday The latest Barty vs. Muchova odds from William Hill Sportsbook list Barty as the -500 favorite, while Muchova is a +350 underdog.
Barty vs Muchova Live 2021 Australian Open Women’s Singles Quarterfinals
The second week of the 2021 Australian Open is underway for the women’s singles with all the fourth-round matches complete.
As expected Australia’s own, Barty is competing in the quarters, but her opponent wasn’t expected to be here. Karolina Muchova, who is currently ranked 27th in the world has had herself quite a week at the Australian Open, and will now go up against her toughest opponent yet.
- The last time Ash Barty played Karolina Muchova there was more than an element of New York madness about the occasion.
- The pair will clash for just the second time in the quarterfinal of the Australian Open on Wednesday on a cavernous Rod Laver Arena.
Ashleigh Barty vs Karolina Muchova preview
World No. 1 Ashleigh Barty will look to return to the Australian Open semifinals when she takes on 25th seed Karolina Muchova in a last-eight clash on Wednesday.
After starting the new season with the Yarra Valley Classic title, Barty has cruised through each of her matches at the year’s first Slam.
- Following a double bagel against Danka Kovinic, the Aussie has accounted for Daria Gavrilova, Ekaterina Alexandrova and Shelby Rogers to reach the quarters.
- Compatriot Gavrilova has been the only player this week to win more than five games in a set against Barty. Apart from that, the former French Open champion has hardly been challenged so far.
- Barty has dropped a grand total of 20 games in four rounds, looking increasingly dangerous with each passing day. Even a left thigh strain hasn’t managed to impede the Aussie’s movement.
Barty has withdrawn from doubles to avoid putting pressure on the affected thigh, and that has proven to be a wise decision. The 24-year-old has been playing freely in singles, and doesn’t seem to be in the mood to stop any time soon.
Australian Open 2021: Barty vs Muchova live streaming details
All the Australian Open 2021 matches will be telecast live in India on the Sony Six SD and HD channels. Sony will also be offering Australian Open live streams, meaning that fans can watch the Barty vs Muchova live streaming on the SonyLIV app and website. The live scores of the games can be followed on the Australian Open website and Twitter page.
Australian Open 2021: Barty vs Muchova prediction
Muchova has a solid baseline game and can mix things up with slices and dropshots, much like Barty. Both also frequently look to finish points at the net.
Karolina Muchova has been causing upsets left, right, and centre here at the Australian Open, ousting Karolina Pliskova in straight sets in the third round, and doing the exact same in the fourth round against the very in form Elise Mertens, beating the Belgian 7-6/7-5.
Karolina Muchova is very high in confidence at the moment, and I expect her to feel free when playing her matches here as she was not expected to be here, so any result is a good one.
Ashleigh Barty vs Karolina Muchova Predictions
For the third straight year, Ashleigh Barty is in the Australian Open quarterfinals and the home favourite has an excellent chance to make back-to-back semifinals.
Barty, yet to lose a match in 2021, faces Karolina Muchova, who made a run to the Wimbledon quarterfinals last year. Muchova beat Karolina Pliskova and Elise Mertens to reach this stage but her run should end at Barty’s hands.
- Ashleigh Barty won 6 of her last 8 matches in straight sets
- Ashleigh Barty has conceded only two breaks of serve in her last two matches
- Karolina Muchova has won 5 of her last 6 matches in straight sets
- Karolina Muchova has given two walkovers already in 2021
Final Word About Barty vs Muchova
Two players yet to have lost in 2021 will face off here in what should be a vastly entertaining match on Rod Laver Arena. Not only are they undefeated this season so far, nether Ashleigh Barty or Karolina Muchova has lost a set at the Australian Open and they are both fearless competitors with particularly powerful groundstrokes that could take this match well into the second hour.