Rolex!! Monte-Carlo Masters 2021 Live Free Stream: How to Watch Tennis ATP?
Today’s pick time enjoy! The Monte Carlo Masters 2021 Live Stream Free continues with a host of tantalizing clashes on Wednesday, none greater than No.1 seed Novak Djokovic’s clash with rising star Jannik Sinner.
Click To Watch Monte Carlo Masters 2021 Live Stream Free
Djokovic, who missed the Miami Open, will be raring to get back in the swing of things after being absent since winning the Australian Open in February.
He won’t have it all his own way though with 19-year-old Sinner a growing force on the Tour and sitting in his all-time high world ranking position of No.22.
- Watch Monte Carlo Masters on Amazon Prime with your free 30-day trial
King of Clay Rafael Nadal has been given the green light to play this afternoon after returning a negative COVID test. Fears were raised after he trained with Daniil Medvedev on Monday, the day the Russian star tested positive for the virus.
Elsewhere, British star Dan Evans faces No.13 seed Hubert Hurkacz in a tantalizing clash this afternoon.
RadioTimes.com brings you the full Monte Carlo Masters 2021 order of play.
Monte Carlo Masters 2021 schedule
Main show courts and selected matches. All UK time.
Wednesday 14th April
Court Rainier III
From 11 am
-  A. Rublev (RUS) v [Q] S. Caruso (ITA)
-  N. Djokovic (SRB) v J. Sinner (ITA)
- [Q] F. Delbonis (ARG) v  R. Nadal (ESP)
- L. Sonego (ITA) v  A. Zverev (GER)
Court Des Princes
From 11 am
-  F. Fognini (ITA) v J. Thompson (AUS)
- D. Schwartzman (ARG) v C. Ruud (NOR)
- D. Evans (GBR) v  H. Hurkacz (POL)
- F. Fognini (ITA) / D. Schwartzman (ARG) v  W. Koolhof
- (NED) / L. Kubot (POL)
A world of sport in one place
Updates from the world of sport on TV, including news, views, and how to watch it all live.
-  G. Dimitrov (BUL) v J. Chardy (FRA)
-  D. Goffin (BEL) v [Q] M. Cecchinato (ITA)
- T. Paul (USA) v  R. Bautista Agut (ESP)
- K. Khachanov (RUS) / A. Rublev (RUS) v  M. Granollers
- (ESP) / H. Zeballos (ARG)
- J. Millman (AUS) v  C. Garin (CHI)
- [Q] A. Popyrin (AUS) v [WC] L. Pouille (FRA)
- K. Khachanov (RUS) v  P. Carreno Busta (ESP)
-  P. Herbert (FRA) / N. Mahut (FRA) v H. Kontinen (FIN)
- / E. Roger-Vasselin (FRA)
- F. Krajinovic (SRB) v [LL] J. Londero (ARG)
- Not Before 2:00 pm
-  K. Krawietz (GER) / H. Tecau (ROU) or [WC] P.
- Tsitsipas (GRE) / S. Tsitsipas (GRE) v C. Garin (CHI) / G.
- Pella (ARG)
- A. Behar (URU) / G. Escobar (ECU) v G. Dimitrov (BUL) /
- D. Goffin (BEL)
- R. Klaasen (RSA) / B. McLachlan (JPN) v  R. Ram (USA)
- / J. Salisbury (GBR)
World No. 7 Alexander Zverev will take on World No. 28 Lorenzo Sonego in the second round of the 2021 Monte Carlo Masters on Wednesday.
Zverev began his year in respectable fashion, reaching the quarterfinals of the 2021 Australian Open – where he lost to World No. 1 Novak Djokovic in four sets. The 23-year-old then played some solid tennis in Acapulco, taking home his first 500-level title in more than a year by beating Stefanos Tsitsipas in the final.
While Zverev did suffer an early-round exit at the Miami Masters (losing to Emil Ruusuvuori), that gave him plenty of time to rest for the claycourt swing.
Seeded fifth at Monte Carlo, the German is one of the best clay courters on tour right now. Two of Zverev’s three Masters titles have come on clay, at the expense of Novak Djokovic (Rome 2017) and Dominic Thiem (Madrid 2018).
Lorenzo Sonego, meanwhile, started the new year in disappointing fashion, losing seven of his first 13 matches. But the Italian has turned his fortunes around this month, putting together a title-winning run at the Sardegna Open.
Sonego was tested thoroughly in Cagliari, going to three sets in each of his last three matches at the tournament. But the 25-year-old refused to buckle, and instead outlasted Laslo Djere, Taylor Fritz, and Yannick Hanfmann to lift the trophy.
Sonego then proceeded to beat Marton Fucsovics in the first round at Monte Carlo on Tuesday, to book his meeting with Zverev.
Monte Carlo Masters 2021 head-to-head
The second-round match in Monte Carlo is the first professional meeting between Alexander Zverev and Lorenzo Sonego, so their head-to-head currently stands at 0-0.
Monte Carlo Masters 2021 prediction
Although Alexander Zverev proved his claycourt credentials at the onset of his young career, he has not had great results on the surface since 2018. He would be looking to change that at Monte Carlo, especially since he is one of the form players coming into the clay season.
Blessed with a large wingspan, Zverev can effortlessly hammer high and deep groundstrokes off both wings. And while the German does struggle to grab the initiative in the rallies at times, his defense and counterpunching skills often bail him out of trouble on clay.
Lorenzo Sonego, on his part, has a strong forehand that gives him a lot of attacking options. The Italian can strike with incredible precision and pace off that wing, while his two-handed backhand isn’t bad either.
Looking for all the options to watch the 2021 Monte-Carlo Masters live streaming online? Here’s how you can watch it online and on TV