123Movies Voyagers Stream: How to Watch Online Free?
‘Voyagers’ is a sci-fi movie written and directed by Neil Burger. Watch Movies Voyagers (2021) Full Movie Download Online And Free HD 1080p Here comes to watch films.
Click To Watch Voyagers 2021 Full Movie Free
Every era gets the youth sci-fi action movie it deserves. Twenty-five years ago, Paul Verhoeven made “Starship Troopers” (1997), and whatever you thought of that self-consciously over-the-top high-cheese parable of pinup actors battling giant bugs,
there’s no denying it packed a wallop that was very late ’90s — a revel in teen-idol decadence fused with rollicking tech-boom excess.
Ten films to watch in April
How to Watch Free Stream Voyagers online at home
Neil Burger, the writer-director of “Voyagers,” is no Paul Verhoeven, but he’s a skilled commercial filmmaker (he made the entertaining slight-of-hand mystery “The Illusionist,” the snazzy Bradley Cooper-on-smart-drugs thriller “Limitless,” and the first “Divergent” film, which I thought was superior to any of the “Hunger Games” movies).
In “Voyagers,” he places a bunch of pretty young actors aboard a spaceship, where they go on a mission to save the human race by journeying to a distant planet. (Earth, as a result of overbaked climate issues, is heading toward oblivion.)
More great HBO Max content:
- More superhero fun? Watch The Falcon and the Winter Soldier now
- Oscar favorites: how to watch Judas and the Black Messiah online
- HBO Max free trial: get the lowdown on free options
A couple of the crew members discover that the blue liquid they all have to drink each day contains a drug that keeps them docile by reigning in their animal drives: toward sex, violence, or disobeying orders. So they decide to stop taking it.
Where to Streaming Voyagers (2021) Free Online
- Once the crew members liberate themselves from their pacifying drug, the movie becomes “Lord of the Flies” as a which-side-are-you-on? showdown in space.
- “Voyagers” isn’t badly made, and a handful of the actors have some flair, yet there’s something rote, schematic, and a bit monotonous about it. With everyone in the cast wearing black T-shirts, the movie suggests Ridley Scott shooting the world’s most expensive and visionary Gap commercial.
- “Voyagers” is a dutiful thriller about the beast within, but there’s not a lot of surprise to it. Even when the characters let themselves go, the drama remains mostly in lockdown.
- There’s one aspect of the film I did find totally, unintentionally loopy, and that’s the premise. It seems that it’s going to take the spaceship 86 years to reach its destination: a planet with enough water and oxygen to allow the human race to replant itself.
- Epic space journeys are par for the course in sci-fi, but this one doesn’t depend on cryogenic hibernation to get its characters through.
- Rather, they’ve been raised, from embryos, to be astronauts on this journey, so they won’t know the pleasures of earth they’re leaving behind.
How to watch Voyagers online in the US
The Snyder Cut is available to watch online exclusively on the HBO Max streaming service in the US. It has an affordable monthly price tag of $14.99, and your money gets you access to a huge amount of quality content to stream live and on-demand.
How to watch the Snyder Cut in the UK
You didn’t think it would be available for free, did you? You’ll need a Sky Cinema subscription to be able to see the Snyder Cut in all its 4-hour glory. Well, either that or a Now Cinema Pass.
How to watch Voyagers in Australia
Folks Down Under can stream Zack Snyder’s Justice League now on Australia’s home for HBO content, the streaming service Binge. Pricing starts at just AUD$10 a month, but you can check out a FREE Binge trial first to see if it’s right for you, essentially making Zack Snyder’s Justice League free to watch as part of your subscription – no extra rental or purchase fees necessary.
How to watch Voyagers online Streaming
- “Voyagers” hums along, but without much excitement. There are too many tropes you’ve seen too often, like a spacewalk shot through with an undercurrent of doom.
- The climax features long white plastic guns that look like they were printed out from a computer, and the fight with them that transpires is conventional in the extreme.
- For a while, it seems as if “Voyagers” might be a parable of life in the age of chemical mood stabilizers, and in the abstract it is, but somehow that aspect of the story doesn’t come to much.
- The movie is on the side of people feeling their inner drives but also making their own choices and doing the right thing. Not much to quarrel with there, but not much to provoke you either.
- Essentially a zero-gravity “Lord of the Flies,” Neil Burger’s “Voyagers” nevertheless plays like a CW sci-fi pilot for those who find “The 100” too unsanitary.
- Set aboard a sterile spaceship hurtling toward a distant planet — though any claustrophobic, closed-off environment would have served just as well — this dull dig into human nature owes more to the aesthetics of Calvin Klein than the terrors of outer space.
New Movies to Watch This Week: ‘Thunder Force,’ ‘Voyagers,’ ‘Moffie’
We soon learn, though, that the crew’s universally robotic affect is not simply a deficit in the cast’s acting ability, but the result of a sedative designed to suppress emotion. Figuring this out, Christopher (Tye Sheridan, all pout and pique) and his friend Zac (Fionn Whitehead, in the film’s only vivid performance), stop taking the substance and discover that they’re both hot for the
Watch The Best Sci-Fi Movies Of The 21st Century (So Far)
For better or worse, Burger knows it doesn’t have to. The middling but enjoyable “Voyagers” is meant to be a timeless parable about the primitive essence of human nature; if its space-age shenanigans are broadly identical to the beats of a book William Golding wrote about a group of preadolescent boys who crash on a deserted island during World War II, that’s more of a feature than it is a bug.