Competitive salary + bonus structure
Contract term: 3 Months – the end of time
Contract type: Freelance
Requirements: 10 articles per week
We work with amazing, storied clients and new emerging technologies & agencies.
Our work environment is relaxed, but we tell it like it is. We value proficiency and we promote from within. Positions tend to be flexible, with some work-at-home opportunities.
- Film & TV obsessive
- You know your Kurosawa from your Kubrick? Your Lynch from your Leigh? Your Girls from your Broad City.
- High achiever
- You understand the way the film & TV industries work
- You know how to use web searches to learn new skills
- Dedicated lifelong learner
- Looking for a new challenge
- Willing to do whatever it takes to achieve results
- Able to prioritize your workload
- You think change in Hollywood is long overdue
- Impressive portfolio of published articles
- Desire to work as a journalist or editor
- Understanding of the way online publications work
- You know A LOT about film and TV
- Words are just about your favorite thing
- You live on the internet
- Authorized to work in the USA, Canada or Mexico
- Film Daily is looking for the voices of your generation.
- We need writers for our online and paper magazine.
- Our target audience is Gen Y & Millennials. We aim to keep our audience entertained about entertainment.