Nine University review: An FBA course worth the money
Nine University is a valuable resource to future entrepreneurs who want to get started running their own Amazon FBA business.
The course offers nearly 300 videos which provide a complete breakdown of the Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) business model and the process of getting started. It should come as no surprise that Nine University’s online course is one of today’s leading FBA educators and consultants.
Below is a comprehensive review of Nine University, what Amazon FBA is, and why it is becoming so popular.
What Is the FBA business model?
Before discussing what Nine University has to offer, let’s take a moment to break down the FBA business model:
The Amazon FBA is a program that allows sellers to create eCommerce storefronts, source useful products from across the world and market them to consumers, all without needing to start up a brick-and-mortar storefront, start their own website from scratch, or even rent warehouse space.
There are four essential steps to successfully implement this business model:
- Sourcing quality bulk products.
- Adding value through packaging.
- Sending inventory to Amazon’s fulfillment centers.
- Marketing and selling products through the online platform.
This may sound easy, broken down like that, but the road to success is not always clear. There is a lot of competition out there, so simply finding marketable products isn’t enough. You will need to predict challenges and come up with innovative plans for how to overcome those obstacles if you want to succeed.
Here’s why FBA is worthwhile:
- You do not have to worry about fulfillment or logistics.
- Amazon offers discounted shipping rates.
- You do not have to process returns.
- There’s no need to rent space in a fulfillment center or warehouse.
- You will have access to virtually unlimited storage space.
- Amazon can fulfill orders faster and much more efficiently than third-party fulfillment centers.
- Amazon has an excellent reputation when it comes to customer service.
- You will get access to millions of potential customers through Amazon’s extensive consumer network.
- You can get your operation off the ground without needing staff.
- Once you have learned the ropes, it is easy to scale your business and make more money.
Do those seem like compelling reasons to get started selling on Amazon? If so, it’s time to look into reputable online training.
Why use the Nine University Course?
Nine University offers insight and advice that cannot be found in free online tutorials.
The advice and coaching that you receive when you enroll in Nine University comes directly from two successful Amazon FBA sellers who have used the same business models you learn in the course to generate a ton of income and create a successful FBA business online.
The best way to learn about what you can expect from the program is to read other customers’ experiences.
Check out Nine University’s reviews through the Better Business Bureau to learn why so many entrepreneurs recommend this course.
You can read through as many Nine University reviews as you can find, but you will likely come to the same conclusion: It’s not a scam, but it’s not for everybody. It’s not a get-rich-quick scheme, but it will give you sustainable, scalable income.
For those willing to put in the work and truly make their dreams a success, this course offers all the knowledge you need to set yourself up for success.
Learn about the FBA Training program
The Nine University course covers the top 10 most important aspects of starting and growing an Amazon FBA business, as well as several other tips and lessons.
Here’s a broad overview of what you can expect from the 7-week course:
- Learning how to use Amazon’s Seller Central accounts.
- Find, vet, and obtain the right products.
- Sourcing products from overseas to improve profit margins.
- Using unique packaging to add additional value.
- Optimizing product listings for better ranking.
- Using professional product photos to drive sales.
- Ethically acquiring good reviews.
- Setting up Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising.
- Establishing best practices for search engines.
- Improving customer relations through open communication.